I need some guidance pls

Singh888

WJKK WJKF

So while studying at university I had become such a disgusting person, doing what most boys do, when they are surrounded by the wrong people. NO excuse I did all these things and they still go on around in my mind but with Maharaj Kirpa I have learnt that this world won’t bring me the bliss I am after if I forget waheguru, so since been  home for over 1.5 years.. I have taking my medicine … doing more naam Simran and  trying to get closer to waheguru .. I haven’t drank alcohol or done drugs in over a year, started growing my Kesh and become better at controlling the 5 vices, I am still nothing however. During my time at university I decided to get a tattoo that is a interpretation of gurbani . It reading in English as “from her were born the kings “.. it is quite small and I have now understand that I have done some beadbi by getting gurbani tattoo on myself. I got it when my grandmother passed away but I realise now I only got this tattoo to fuel my ego  . I understand that only Maharaj can forgive me.. but if I ever get blessed to take Amrit and i am thinking of getting the tattoo covered or removed before I do this. Any thoughts on if I should get it removed or covered ? 

please forgive me for any mistakes I have made 

On 9/20/2021 at 2:33 AM, Singh888 said:

WJKK WJKF

So while studying at university I had become such a disgusting person, doing what most boys do, when they are surrounded by the wrong people. NO excuse I did all these things and they still go on around in my mind but with Maharaj Kirpa I have learnt that this world won’t bring me the bliss I am after if I forget waheguru, so since been  home for over 1.5 years.. I have taking my medicine … doing more naam Simran and  trying to get closer to waheguru .. I haven’t drank alcohol or done drugs in over a year, started growing my Kesh and become better at controlling the 5 vices, I am still nothing however. During my time at university I decided to get a tattoo that is a interpretation of gurbani . It reading in English as “from her were born the kings “.. it is quite small and I have now understand that I have done some beadbi by getting gurbani tattoo on myself. I got it when my grandmother passed away but I realise now I only got this tattoo to fuel my ego  . I understand that only Maharaj can forgive me.. but if I ever get blessed to take Amrit and i am thinking of getting the tattoo covered or removed before I do this. Any thoughts on if I should get it removed or covered ? 

please forgive me for any mistakes I have made 

I wouldn't get another one. You're going to be cremated?

You have a tattoo now, I do too, I would have avoided it had I known, there is no getting rid of the scar of it, and no need to get tattooed more to cover it up. It's like cutting the end off a piece of cloth, there is no uncutting it. 

Since you have it, treat it like Gurbani. Respect your self and burn it when you're done. In the mean time draw as much goodness and strength from it as you can. 

I would highly recommend doing one thing at home. Once a week, pick any week, do kes ishnaan and make Kadah prasaad at home. 

Many here may / may not agree with me, but make it according to Taksaal Maryaad is the best way as it's the traditional way of preparing it, going back to Guru Ji's time. 

Nothing too difficult. Get Iron Kadahi (fryer) and iron saucepan (make sure it's NOT Non stick but classic or normal iron) 3 steel bowls (caulia). Butter, flour, sugar in equal measures.

Pop equal measure of water per serving (so let's say five ingredients are 1kg that'll be 5kg water) in the saucepan let it boil on high heat first then low after adding sugar in the hot water. Then let butter melt in the kadahi before inserting flour, mix and keep on medium heat. IMPORTANT! At this stage start Japji Sahib the paat very, very slow. Then do Jaap Sahib. The flour mixture must go dark brown. Add the heated water mixture then stir until the mixture looks golden brown. 

Cover the Kadahi with a white cloth and leave on a table placed with a cloth. As it's cooling down do Anand Sahib (40 Stanzas) then do Ardaas. Whatever you ask for your situation will become 1000 times better. After Ardaas and before distribution of Prassad to all family members, you can even do more Baanias over it (Chandi d vaar 5 times is favoured) this up keeps the degh and gives it an extra umph. However, Mool Mantar and Gurmantar too is good enough. Some will even get a steel thali and five steel bowls to take out for panj pyaare. This too must b covered with a white cloth. However, a few mins later the prasaad in the five caulia can be inserted back into the main bowl. 

NOW the Prassad can b distributed to fam members, friends, colleagues etc etc.