I dont believe in islam but i think the quran is very based in terms of war

3 minutes ago, Arsh1469 said:

No but at 12 am on every corner women start to like me for money though.

I think you'll find that those type of women will 'like' <cough,cough> anyone for money......lol

Plus what country are you in that has hoes on every corner? Eastern europe? 

• Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 7:45 PM, jkvlondon said:

protip: they keep all the wacko ideas hidden and promote the 'good' elements like zakat , praying five times , equality of man (skipping kuffar /momin hate speech)   same with christians  it's easy to sell a cult if you omit the biggest downfalls

i know, including wacko stories but they are doing good job whether you agree or not...they're winning they're unapologetic and stick to their guns..regardless of what islam promotes..

Apne need to take a note imo

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

i know, including wacko stories but they are doing good job whether you agree or not...they're winning they're unapologetic and stick to their guns..regardless of what islam promotes..

Apne need to take a note imo

winning? really except for rapidly depleting oil reserves what do most of the more populous muslim states offer outside their reselling natural resources are they innovators, developing solutions to current world problems or to busy building unsustainable cities in the deserts to pose , Dubai's days are numbered global warming will make Arabia a dust bowl not capable of feeding their millions .

They know that they have contributed minimally to the world despite their claims palming off chinese and indian science and maths as their own doesn't make it a truth that they originated it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1