40 Days Amrit Vela Challenge starting Oct 01.

Guest Guest

I would like to invite everyone to join this Amrit Vela Motivational group on Telegram -  Those having difficulties, those wanting to wake up, but cant and those who already have a routine setup, those who like to motivate others and those trying to establish consistent timings. 

Please join this group https://t.me/joinchat/BLA_8V09CE82MDZh

Amrit Vela is the secret weapon against KalYug. You need Telegram App to join this group. 

You need telegram app on your phone. Its a motivational group to get people to wake up at Amrit Vela.

The group is now organizing a 40 - Day Amrit Vela challenge. The goal of this 40-day target is to help sangat get together and work towards keeping amrit vela for the next 40 days starting (Friday) Oct 01. The collective goal will serve as a motivation, especially those struggling to keep amrit vela and / or those working to establish consistent times. To sign-up for this amrit vela challenge, all you need is google sheet apps and fill out your name and put an 'x' under the time you woke up. The link to the google sheet is here  40 Day Amrit Vela Challenge - Google Sheets

iPhone / Android / Google phone should all work. You can join the 40-day challenge without joining the telegram group if you dont want to. 

On 9/24/2021 at 2:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

I would like to invite everyone to join this Amrit Vela Motivational group on Telegram -  Those having difficulties, those wanting to wake up, but cant and those who already have a routine setup, those who like to motivate others and those trying to establish consistent timings. 

Please join this group https://t.me/joinchat/BLA_8V09CE82MDZh

Amrit Vela is the secret weapon against KalYug. You need Telegram App to join this group. 

You need telegram app on your phone. Its a motivational group to get people to wake up at Amrit Vela.

The group is now organizing a 40 - Day Amrit Vela challenge. The goal of this 40-day target is to help sangat get together and work towards keeping amrit vela for the next 40 days starting (Friday) Oct 01. The collective goal will serve as a motivation, especially those struggling to keep amrit vela and / or those working to establish consistent times. To sign-up for this amrit vela challenge, all you need is google sheet apps and fill out your name and put an 'x' under the time you woke up. The link to the google sheet is here  40 Day Amrit Vela Challenge - Google Sheets

iPhone / Android / Google phone should all work. You can join the 40-day challenge without joining the telegram group if you dont want to. 

Every high level bhagat knows that the most powerful time for amrit vela is from 12.30am. 

Tomorrow we start Amrit Vela Challenge 40 days. Please dont forget to log your time in the sheet. If this initiative works, plan to have more such initiatives in the future. The main goal is to get sangat together. Sangat factor will act as a motivation to others develop Amrit Vela and stay consistent. We can do all the talking, discussions on forums and theoretical study, but without practical study we are not getting anywhere. Bhul Chuk Maaf _/\_

Guest Guest Guest
On 9/29/2021 at 3:50 PM, Guest Bhagat said:

Every high level bhagat knows that the most powerful time for amrit vela is from 12.30am. 

Correct Veer Ji, As grihisthi we try to follow 3-6. However if some is able wake up before 3am, they can log that time in google sheet. I was hoping for heavy participation in this program. Sadly, the participation is less. I guess its for few reasons:

1) Some ppl want to keep confidential their amrit vela, those who are already established. I request everyone to join as it creates a sangat effect. Helping others to wake up at Amrit vela is a paropkari mission and one that is considered very high. We have few members who are not able to wake up and need motivation.

2) Second category are those only interested in discussions, argument. But shy away from practical practice. The group does not preach anything. Except wake up at Amrit Vela and do Naam Jap. So please join.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, Guest Guest Guest said:

Correct Veer Ji, As grihisthi we try to follow 3-6. However if some is able wake up before 3am, they can log that time in google sheet. I was hoping for heavy participation in this program. Sadly, the participation is less. I guess its for few reasons:

1) Some ppl want to keep confidential their amrit vela, those who are already established. I request everyone to join as it creates a sangat effect. Helping others to wake up at Amrit vela is a paropkari mission and one that is considered very high. We have few members who are not able to wake up and need motivation.

2) Second category are those only interested in discussions, argument. But shy away from practical practice. The group does not preach anything. Except wake up at Amrit Vela and do Naam Jap. So please join.

I like your post here. I already do it every day at 12:30am. Would be good if you could allow people to join as anonymous?

To add to my previous post, Amrit vela naam simran is required. Discipline and going deep within is required (although each person/ being has a choice/ freedom of choice and noone is forced or pushed into it).

When we begin to do that, we begin to learn the reality of the world around us. What we learn having gone deep within, we apply to your daily everyday life. We may have visions, darshans in samadhi. They show that we are on the right path and serve as encouragement to move further down the path (bhagti/ straight and narrow path). Blind faith is also a great test, the visions and darshans are symbolic, in reality, Sat has no form, colour etc. Applying the first lines of Gurbani to your life, not lying, speaking, serving and delivering Truth, and applying gurbani to your life is also required to move further up the path. those who are Serious about the path do their simran/ samadhi, apply gurbani and flourish. The path is simple, it just takes discipline, strength (a warrior spirit), love etc.

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing 2nd Amrit Vela challenge starting Nov. 01. This one is Anonymous in that you dont need to log your time or anything, but need to make a commitment that you will wake up and if you fail then you do an extra Jap Ji Sahib. The whole idea behind this group is to motivate sangat & myself to manage Amrit Vela, as this forms the foundation of Sikhi. 

This is the link to join : https://t.me/joinchat/BLA_8V09CE82MDZh