Serious Allegations against Sukha UK and others

Kau89r8

On 10/7/2021 at 10:56 PM, Koi said:

Where were all the other Sikh organisations/Gurdwara committees? No where, worse than useless, they all knew. In fact, some were involved in the cover up. It took a bibi from Canada to bring this stuff to light.

Gurdev Nihang Nidar Singh Ji was one of the only people who stood squarely behind the victim in full support. And bhenji, I hope you're not implying that we should doubt the credibility of the accusations simply because Nidar Singh Ji is supporting and helping the victim (a task which no other Sikh organisation did)?

I'm not sure how much experience you've had with abuse of any kind, but that's not how it works, especially when it comes to grooming etc. The psychological abuse in some of these cases is tremendous!

No I doubt him because his widely publisised siding with RSS and accepting money from them and his willingness to train those who would have sikhi stamped out in India

On 10/7/2021 at 1:41 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, the shame and guilt for male victims is more pronounced, because of what you've said above; the idea that a male (even a male child!) should've "fought off" the sicko, and because he couldn't overpower him, the male is gay or he wanted it, or something equally as nonsensical. Just my theory, but there's probably an internationally huge mass of young male victims of abuse who keep it all to themselves out of sharam, which is arguably a contributor to the high male suicide rates and the rest of it.

but that same brush is used on female victims too so not really helpful to try and use that as a reasoning . What can be said is society has been sensitised to this problem and the wider world does give benefit of doubt to kids in such cases even if evidence is historical , you would have to be a mental patient to think a child can fight off a grown adult man in any case so if you ever hear someone spout such ish to victim blame tell them to sling their hook. This is the Punjabiyat BS culture speaking where a woman should put up with abuse for honours sake however Guru ji said that we should speak up against such oppression and that person is no sikh of his that does such things . Sikhs support the victims not blame them and no sikh should just blindly trust anyone except Guru ji as we do not know the internal lives of people .

Look at these people calling Niddar soo called nihung a RSS da banda -- GURUDEV ji. lol this is ridiculous. If Sukha Singh did some sexual abuse then that needs to be investigated. but beating up a Niddar Sios chella is kinda ok form my side. he probably asked for it by doing stupid <banned word filter activated>.

Niddar sio so called last Sikh warrior(he calls him self that) so called Shivji da bhakat( he does the shiva ji dance). RSS agent. basically a keshdhari Hindu.

• 1 year later...