Serious Allegations against Sukha UK and others

On 10/7/2021 at 12:18 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Most people don't report sexual abuse. Look at how much historic grooming cases turned up when the lid was lifted slightly.

This reluctance is even more pronounced in conservative cultures when they can affect how victims are perceived and jeopardise marriage proposals. 

For male accusers it's even more complicated, as plenty of males wouldn't show any empathy for them, seeing them as having put themselves in that position; even laughing at them. Blokes can be like that.   

remember Harinder's accuser went to police so it is not that hard if that person is really determined to stop the perp.

• Like 1
On 10/7/2021 at 10:56 PM, Koi said:

Where were all the other Sikh organisations/Gurdwara committees? No where, worse than useless, they all knew. In fact, some were involved in the cover up. It took a bibi from Canada to bring this stuff to light.

Gurdev Nihang Nidar Singh Ji was one of the only people who stood squarely behind the victim in full support. And bhenji, I hope you're not implying that we should doubt the credibility of the accusations simply because Nidar Singh Ji is supporting and helping the victim (a task which no other Sikh organisation did)?

I'm not sure how much experience you've had with abuse of any kind, but that's not how it works, especially when it comes to grooming etc. The psychological abuse in some of these cases is tremendous!

No I doubt him because his widely publisised siding with RSS and accepting money from them and his willingness to train those who would have sikhi stamped out in India

• Like 2
On 10/7/2021 at 1:41 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Yes, the shame and guilt for male victims is more pronounced, because of what you've said above; the idea that a male (even a male child!) should've "fought off" the sicko, and because he couldn't overpower him, the male is gay or he wanted it, or something equally as nonsensical. Just my theory, but there's probably an internationally huge mass of young male victims of abuse who keep it all to themselves out of sharam, which is arguably a contributor to the high male suicide rates and the rest of it.

but that same brush is used on female victims too so not really helpful to try and use that as a reasoning . What can be said is society has been sensitised to this problem and the wider world does give benefit of doubt to kids in such cases even if evidence is historical , you would have to be a mental patient to think a child can fight off a grown adult man in any case so if you ever hear someone spout such ish to victim blame tell them to sling their hook. This is the Punjabiyat BS culture speaking where a woman should put up with abuse for honours sake however Guru ji said that we should speak up against such oppression and that person is no sikh of his that does such things . Sikhs support the victims not blame them and no sikh should just blindly trust anyone except Guru ji as we do not know the internal lives of people .

• Like 2

Look at these people calling Niddar soo called nihung a RSS da banda -- GURUDEV ji. lol this is ridiculous. If Sukha Singh did some sexual abuse then that needs to be investigated. but beating up a Niddar Sios chella is kinda ok form my side. he probably asked for it by doing stupid <banned word filter activated>.

Niddar sio so called last Sikh warrior(he calls him self that) so called Shivji da bhakat( he does the shiva ji dance). RSS agent. basically a keshdhari Hindu.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, singhdalbir said:

Look at these people calling Niddar soo called nihung a RSS da banda -- GURUDEV ji. lol this is ridiculous. If Sukha Singh did some sexual abuse then that needs to be investigated. but beating up a Niddar Sios chella is kinda ok form my side. he probably asked for it by doing stupid <banned word filter activated>.

Niddar sio so called last Sikh warrior(he calls him self that) so called Shivji da bhakat( he does the shiva ji dance). RSS agent. basically a keshdhari Hindu.

Firstly, you have a problem with the language being used? What to do call a teacher? Ustaad (in Arabic/Islamic traditions), Aachaarya (in Bhaaratya/Hindu traditions) or Gurdev (in Panjabi/Sikh traditions). Maybe you'd like to police the language we use? Honestly, if you're that triggered by the type of language used, I'd dread to think what would happen to you if you came across someone who's name was actually "Gurdev"! A public forum probably isn't the place for you.

I don't mind answering any point you've made regarding Nidar Singh (in fact, I'd invite you to ask), but I do not want to derail this thread. However, I will say this. As much as you slate Gurdev Nidar Singh Ji, he was one of the few/only people who stood behind the victims of Sukhas abuse. What does that tell you? 

And if you are going to reply, please come back with something conducive to this thread that would help support the victims of Sukhas abuse. Otherwise, please do not derail this thread, start a new one, and I'll see you there...

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

can i ask who nidar is? @Koi

Niddar sio so called last Sikh warrior(he calls him self that) so called Shivji da bhakat( he does the shiva ji dance). RSS agent. basically a keshdhari Hindu. See below links.

To @Koi

it not the word, it the fact that you used it for someone who is not a Sikh and has been excommunicated from the Sikh Panth. Someone who is an enemy of the Sikhs and who no real Sikh would associate with.

I don't care what words you use for that enemy of the Sikhs. You and your kind can call him whatever. He will always be a traitor of the sikh panth and a keshadhari hindu.

Of course he came to he aid of his chela. Lol nothing new about it. this the same guy who openly declared partnership with RSS to promote hindufied sikhi. You want to defend this. I wonder who you are. another RSS troll.

The fact that you would defend this person show what you are. it shows your true colors and I think that is all everyone here needs to know. That you are just another RSS troll and anti sikhi person on this forum. Everyone watch out for this person.

below are links that will help you understand what who this fake Nihung is. he is be excommunicated from the panth.

https://www.sikh24.com/2012/10/12/excommunicated-niddar-singh-receives-flak-from-nihung-jathebandis/

nihang-niddar-singh-what-is-the-controve

https://www.sikh24.com/2013/09/11/psuedo-nihang-niddar-singh-receives-flak-for-spreading-snatam-teachings-in-uk/

https://www.sikh24.com/2016/02/04/uk-pseudo-nihangs-openly-declare-partnership-with-rss-to-promote-hindufied-sikhi-in-india/

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-15480741

niddar2.jpg.c3be7f8066b03a56950f20ffaf7ace1b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1