Sikh Farmers MURDERED in Lakhimour Kheir,

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Waheguru PLEASE PLEASE here the crys of your Panth. How much more do we have the suffer!!

A lot more. Waheguru works through us. It is we who have to get something done but in a much more sophisticated way that has long term effects. Direct action against the establishment would bring disastrous results as it is exactly what they want to justify the deadly action they have planned and will take against us.

How are you doing emotionally? Sometimes it's good to take a break from social media just to give your system a break.Too much bad news can affect your wellbeing. 

22 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

How are you doing emotionally? Sometimes it's good to take a break from social media just to give your system a break.Too much bad news can affect your wellbeing. 

Not good. Today i feel better, but i can't stop feel this anger which drives me up the wall. The anger, hatred i have against them. Last few days i couldn't even do my paath. I cant stop cussing them too wishing  them bad things (which i know is bad but i cant help it wishing all kinds of evil may they burn is hell ) Last year when i saw kissans sleep on the streets i was so overwhelmed with emotions i lost it. I then said, let Waheguru take care of it. Its all in his hands. All i can do is pray. I cant even get myself to read about 84, i become crazy. I cant bear all this suffering we are going through as panth and only thing i can do is pray. 

Ngl, its hard to keep faith too. I tell myself leave to Waheguru they will get their karma in next life but its tough.

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Not good. Today i feel better, but i can't stop feel this anger which drives me up the wall. The anger, hatred i have against them. Last few days i couldn't even do my paath. I cant stop cussing them too wishing  them bad things (which i know is bad but i cant help it wishing all kinds of evil may they burn is hell ) Last year when i saw kissans sleep on the streets i was so overwhelmed with emotions i lost it. I then said, let Waheguru take care of it. Its all in his hands. All i can do is pray. I cant even get myself to read about 84, i become crazy. I cant bear all this suffering we are going through as panth and only thing i can do is pray. 

Ngl, its hard to keep faith too. I tell myself leave to Waheguru they will get their karma in next life but its tough.

I feel the same way as you. I just get so angry everytime im on twitter and i come across some dil saaf types who are promoting bad things that are against sikhi and acting as if they know more than our gurus . I just pray waheguru puts some brain into all the stupid people in our panth. We dont have unity like jews. Our people will not think about the future of our panth whenever they make any decision for example marrying outside of religion. They dont understand how every single decision that each one of us sikhs make will contribute to our future. They dont understand that being a minority everyone wants to assimilate us. They say oh marry who you love, let people do what they want but they dont understand how each of these bad decisions contributes to the future of our community. One person marrying out = ending of an entire future generation of sikhs. They dont understand that the world is not a good place and doesnt have good interests for sikhs. We have to be tight nit and make decisions that will benefit sikhi's future but they only want to do what their heart says and what they have been brainwashed by the media to do.

On 10/7/2021 at 12:02 PM, Kau89r8 said:

pretty sad state of affairs when gan*dhis are who Panjabis and Sikhs are holding onto for justice and future of India...

Sometimes you wander whether 84 was even worth it

Really really hurts my heart

Since 47 all we've seen is bloodshed genocides 

Waheguru PLEASE PLEASE here the crys of your Panth. How much more do we have the suffer!!

Sometimes i dream that we have a country of our own where we can freely practice our religion, see our children grow and become good sikhs and we have peace and prosperity and can make decisions that help our community but its just a dream . Maybe someday in the future our future generations will have a homeland of their own. Honestly i was laughing with my mom yesterday about this that we used to be iffy about muslims and get told stories about bad stuff they did to our ancestors so will our future generations tell the same stories about hindus trying to do the same things to us lol or will they be brainwashed into accepting that we are part of them since they are trying this in full force now and some dumb sikhs parrot the same points all the time about how we are hindus because our ancestors were hindus.

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Sometimes i dream that we have a country of our own where we can freely practice our religion, see our children grow and become good sikhs and we have peace and prosperity and can make decisions that help our community but its just a dream . Maybe someday in the future our future generations will have a homeland of their own. Honestly i was laughing with my mom yesterday about this that we used to be iffy about muslims and get told stories about bad stuff they did to our ancestors so will our future generations tell the same stories about hindus trying to do the same things to us lol or will they be brainwashed into accepting that we are part of them since they are trying this in full force now and isome dumb sikhs parrot the same points all the time about how we are hindus because our ancestors were hindus.

I think Sikhs and Hindu ideology is a lot more similar. Although we don't want to be thought of as similar to Hindus, a lot of them see Sikhs that way and vice versa.

Same is not true for Islam and non-Abrahamic religions from what I see. 

But agree there is risk of Hinduisation of Sikhi which seems to go on, on and off

Who knows what will happen in future with regards Sikh homeland

10 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

@proudkaur21

Agree with what you said. Been saying for a while taking notes from Jews is not bad idea...say what you want to say, the went from being 3000- yrs exile, exterminated from the earth and managed to retrieve their oldest religion, language and got the world under their b### lol 

They are defo getting their payback. We dont want to go through holocaust we've gone through enough bloodshed and still are. Now they are getting their payback. Note we should stop asking for 'justice' there is not justice in this kaljug world but revenge of becoming what India wants to destroy which is Sikhi 

I read this article by Rabbi who said Jews who marry outs Jews are committing holocaust. In Israel Hebrew is taught first, English i 2/3rd language, if you marry outside Jews, you are not considered Jews under their law. Jews first and foremost and everything else 2nd. 

Dont get me wrong dont agree with what they all do, they are ruthless, but give them credit they know they will never be in exile and wont be going through another holocaust.

We wont be able to mirror the jews and we are light years behind jews, it tough without our homeland Sikhs are not safe, whether in India, Islamic countries, and West, Sikhi is under constant threat need to face the facts and focus on what we CAN do. Be finicnally successful, learn Sikhi try to be better everyday the Sikhi Guru Ji wants us to be, learn our history, stop watering Sikhi to liberal/sjw religion...learn Gurmukhi, get the Alpha back, invest in panthic causes, makes films about misl era etc

47 was inevitable. Too bad we go the worst end of the stick. Those punjabis who dream about 'united Panjab' need a reality check. Partition was horrific. Singhs killed their daughters rather then crossing the border. Its been tought since 47.  Difference between Islamists is they just say it to your face not like Hindus who backstabbers, and cunning and sly being 'brothers' to your face and backstabbing from the back. Prefer those who are straight  to your face then gangu Brahmans 

Don't confuse fake jews with actual Jews. 

Their payback won't begin until the white imposters are ousted.