Sikh Farmers MURDERED in Lakhimour Kheir,

Kau89r8

14 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

We're in a lose-lose situation all the time. Our people are being killed on both sides. I'm honestly so done with this.

But they consider themselves to be some of the most street-smart and clued-up people on this planet. They think we're moral degenerates just for existing in the West. Surely they should have some solutions to the predicaments facing them? They get very annoyed when us NRIs offer suggestions for the issues facing them. They say we have no right to interfere in their problems when we're sitting in foreign countries. So why are you getting upset? Let these big-brain Singhs and Kaurs tackle their problems head-on. They've got it all under control.

3 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

This is the problem with our community. We are just a bunch of villagers. Economies are not run by villages. We should be living in and dominating cities.

All major cities in Punjab have a Hindu majority, even our holiest city Amritsar. It's a joke.

All this is our own fault.We are too nice to people thinking that being nice is the right thing to do but we dont undertstand that being nice has resulted in us being taken advantage of. Thats why when i see our people wasting sikh resources on others i want to slap them. They dont understand when sikhs will face poverty none of these people are going to come help us. We are literally at our own and hated from all sides. Fools are wasting away our resources. But no dil saafs will say did guru ji say only help sikhs. Oh man you think those oil rich 2 billion people need your help seriously? I think all these ravi singh types do this stuff because it gains them more popularity helping people who have higher population than it does when they are helping sikhs because we are low in numbers. Man these people are so stupid.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

But they consider themselves to be some of the most street-smart and clued-up people on this planet. They think we're moral degenerates just for existing in the West. Surely they should have some solutions to the predicaments facing them? They get very annoyed when us NRIs offer suggestions for the issues facing them. They say we have no right to interfere in their problems when we're sitting in foreign countries. So why are you getting upset? Let these big-brain Singhs and Kaurs tackle their problems head-on. They've got it all under control.

have you seen the behaviour of the so called sikhs that come from punjab? No offence but i think sikhs in the west know more about sikhi than these people . I dont see an iota of sikhi in the behaviour of those coming from punjab. i dont wanna judge but ive been observing their behaviour and the way they act is so not sikh like. So weird that people say sikhs in punjab have more knowledge.

3 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

You've got to laugh at these UP Muslims saying that the Sikh farmers want Khalistan. It was the UP Muslims who started the demand for Pakistan, Karachi is full of them.

I wonder what ravi singh will say about this since he thinks muslims are saints. He forgets that in 1984 alot of these mulims were helping hindus in killing sikhs. All these people are bad hindus muslims christians idc. Only think about your own. They all have hatred for us because we follow akaal purakh's true words. We are in very deep trouble because of this dil saaf nonsense.

12 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

This is the problem with our community. We are just a bunch of villagers. Economies are not run by villages. We should be living in and dominating cities.

All major cities in Punjab have a Hindu majority, even our holiest city Amritsar. It's a joke.

No!!!! You said that!!! 

Oh my Gawd!!! Pendu's minds' will explode in a thousand pieces if they read that!!! Delete it immediately<angry face>!!!

What!!! The world doesn't revolve around pends and pendus!!! Who told you that <angry face>!!!

I bet you it was one of those evil city types - the bascuds! Probably a bahmunh RSS hindoo, cow moot drinking scumbag!

Bwaaah pareepa!!!!! Long may Sikhs remain in villages paa-ing bhangra and giddha-ing to their hearts content, sniffing up chittah and avoiding any education for self development, intellectualism, sophistication, books!! Tis the way we juts will establish Khalsa raj!!!! Who the hell needs a modern economy!! Canada, England toun pend meraa sauna....... 

ee-hee-aaah-uuuh!! Shava, balle, shava, balle!!!!

8 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

So weird that people say sikhs in punjab have more knowledge.

Yeah they do, it's just that it's about Sidhu Moosewala. Who says that?? I've spoke to a fair few I've worked with over the last few years; some of the clued up brothers on forums (who have been raised in diaspora) know infinitely more about their Sikh heritage than any of the pendustanis I've met, who only seem to care about money and almost invariably have sociopathic tendencies. 

3 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Our people are the biggest L (sorrynotsorry)

Cant get more pathetic, losers, cucks then us

Literally. Man is used to feel proud of our people's strength now i realize whats the use of having strength without the brains. Why are our people so obsessed to prove about how strong and warrior like they are. Indians are making a fool out of us . They sweet talk these fools into thinking how strong they are so you can die for them on the border while they sleep in their bed. Fools man of the highest order.