Sikh Farmers MURDERED in Lakhimour Kheir,

Kau89r8

Many people from a variety of spiritual modalities think these usurpers time is up or soon to be up. And so everything is being funneled into a control earth and prepare to keep it from being restored situation. 

Jacobites talk about a timeframe, that the invaders had in which to get situated and leave, which they seem to intend to violate. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

They already own the governments. That's why we see this push for the resources, air, land, water as their end game. 

Of course corporations don't work without world bank so we know who's really trying to finish their invasion of this planet. 

Yup we need to resist these corporations as much as possible. The greed for money makes people do unimaginable things. So many of these corporations can help with world hunger but why would they ? Their goal is not to benefit humans but to squeeze us for as much profit they can make . They dont care if our planet is destroyed as long as they make money.

2 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Yup we need to resist these corporations as much as possible. The greed for money makes people do unimaginable things. So many of these corporations can help with world hunger but why would they ? Their goal is not to benefit humans but to squeeze us for as much profit they can make . They dont care if our planet is destroyed as long as they make money.

This economy of kalyug is in blood. 

8 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Idk alot about the farm laws other than the msp scandal which i fully agree will be bad for farmers as i have no trust in corporations and we all know about the law and order in india but having our land under corporations is very dangerous. Once corporations control the source of food they control us humans. I am definitely not in favor of giving so much control to corporations as we all know their main goal is to make as much profit as possible at the expense of humans but someone on twitter was saying how since alot of young people from villages in punjab are moving out of india who will do the farming back home in the future.

They already taken so much,  what else is left..this is the final straw? You seen now with BSF? They want to squeeze our last breathe ..

I think it better if we help them escape  India esp Sikhs. 1) Safer to practice Sikhi freedom speech. 2) jobs education 3) Increase population Khalsa ...build yourself economically in West more powerful ..

I dont see anything for panth there unless we want more bloodshed..we cant keep rotting in jails, dying, giving our heads

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

They already taken so much,  what else is left..this is the final straw? You seen now with BSF? They want to squeeze our last breathe ..

I think it better if we help them escape  India esp Sikhs. 1) Safer to practice Sikhi freedom speech. 2) jobs education 3) Increase population Khalsa ...build yourself economically in West more powerful ..

I dont see anything for panth there unless we want more bloodshed..we cant keep rotting in jails, dying, giving our heads

idky but i cannot leave punjab and forget about it because to me it is the land where our gurus originated from and spread the truth. It is like a part of my soul because i associate it with our gurus and religion just like Muslims have mecca as their holy land. I think we need to be clever and think about solutions . We did it in the past and i think we can do it again but we have to have faith and determination.

5 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Globalization..really not much we can do. Also behind them are World Banks, Work trade Organizations.they are backed by them..really much we cannot do..but to rapidly build ourselves Economically 

Have you seen what Bill Gates is doing.....