YouTube star Gurdeep Pandher draws on Sikh faith as he dances for joy

Premi5

On 10/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, MisterrSingh said:

It's a fine line, especially if the person espousing certain ideals is clearly pushing erroneous narratives, BUT this Singh seems to be on the right lines. Can't say I'm a fan of bhangra or any overt displays of Punjabi-ness, lol, but I understand I'm in a minority. Clever guy tied in bhangra with chardhi-kala. Of course, there's Gurbani that can completely destroy his argument, but for the mainstream normie it does more good for the image and awareness of Sikhi than it does otherwise. Just my opinion.

Ditto. Well said. ✌️

15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

No I haven't yet, mainly because I have such a close mental association with the above and Bacardi and coke, or Johnnie Walker (Black Label). lol 

I can dance a variety and unlimited ways. Not sure I'm going to Bhangra. I might play along with some of the moves to see if any are exceptional yoga fitness. I like that the moves pantomime things from life, you can make up infinite dance moves that way and work out injuries related to those ranges of motion. 

Eugyuk. God alcohol is foul. I can smell it oozing out the text.