Shabad In Dasam Granth?

Jagmeet

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

One more translation i'd like to share on this WAHnderful occasion

Eh Kaaran Prabh Mohe Pathhaayo, Tab Mai Jagat Janam Dhar Aaiyo

For this Mission, I was sent to the earth;

Then, I took birth in the materialistic world.

Jin Tin Kahee Inai Tim Keh Hon, Aur Kis Tay Bair Na Geh Hon

I am relating to you, the wordly people, exactly the way, Akaalpurakh told me;

I will not invite animosity from any one else.

Jo ham ko Parmeshwar uncharhen, Te sab Narak Kund men parhen

Those people who would call me (Gobind Singh) the Immortal Waheguru

Would be thrown into deep hellish infernos;

Mo Ko Daas Tawan kaa Jaano, Yaa Mai Bhaid Na Runch Pachhaano

Consider me the servant of the Infinite; but

There is not even an iota of a difference between Him and me.

Main hoon Param Purakh ka Dasa, Dekhan aayon jagat tamasha

I am the servitor of the Supreme Being;

I have come to observe the wordly drama

Jo Prabh Jagat Kahaa So Keh Ho, Mittr Log Tay Moan Na Reh Ho

I am saying whatever the geat Master of the universe has asked me to say;

I will not remain quiet for the mortal world.

Akaal Purakh Baach Iss Keet Pratte

Description of Akaal Purakh through this lowly creature, Sri Guru Gobind Singh

Bichitra Naatak pg. 86

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest G.Kaur
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

thanks for getting the translation gurpreet S/K!

when i heard this shabad on the radio, im sure the part 'khalsa mero janeh ki jaan' was mentioned, which hearing this amazed me! Urm, but in this part of the shabad I cant see in the translation which Gurpreet S/K has given.

bhul chuk maff,

blush.gif

Who's Gurpreet? I don't see any Gurpreet in that topic rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

thanks for getting the translation gurjeet S/K!

when i heard this shabad on the radio, im sure the part 'khalsa mero janeh ki jaan' was mentioned, which hearing this amazed me! Urm, but in this part of the shabad I cant see in the translation which Gurjeet S/K has given.

bhul chuk maff,

blush.gif

:@ oh.......

:wub: yeah i knew that.....

rolleyes.gif its been changed

:T: p.s are u a singh or a kaur? blush.gif

Guest G.Kaur
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

when i heard this shabad on the radio, im sure the part 'khalsa mero janeh ki jaan' was mentioned, which hearing this amazed me! Urm, but in this part of the shabad I cant see in the translation which Gurjeet S/K has given.

bhul chuk maff,

blush.gif

:wub: yeah i knew that.....

mg src='http://forums.waheguroo.com/html/emoticons/think.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='think.gif'> p.s are u a singh or a kaur? blush.gif

I'm a singhni wink2.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

bhul chuk maff,

blush.gif

:wub: yeah

i knew that.....

:T: p.s are u a singh or a kaur? blush.gif

I'm a singhni wink2.gif

chardi kalaa! :@