Future of india

proudkaur21

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I love growing myself (okay, on a small scale). It's murder even keeping a tiny bit of soil constantly replenished with nutrients in a sustainable way. I've achieved it after trying for years, with composting all food scraps and the grass and cardboard, and that's only on a miniscule scale. Worm farms help big time! I still have to buy a big sack of soil every year though. 

There is something very spiritual and therapeutic about growing, no doubt about it! But when it's just a business......I don't even know if you get that? Panjab has literally ruined it's soil with 'modren', 'green revolution' techniques (more like Frankenstein style Guinea Pig failed experimentation on the food and soil of Panjab!) 

That bull5hit green revolution was not sustainable. 

Just needs more green sludge. Lol. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

@Premi5 @Jai Tegang! @GurjantGnostic @proudkaur21 @MisterrSingh etc. etc.

Look at this. Looks like a relatively small operation in england but the firm is world famous. We can have stuff like this?

Plenty Punjabis doing well in non-farming fields in UK

https://www.instagram.com/punjabi_builder_in_england/?hl=en

https://concretesingh.com/

58 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Creating a network across punjab of these village cooperatives would help us farm crops we can market to our state first and foremost, and then look at national and international market conditions to see what could be grown for particular time frames. Sharing Punjab wide data it's possible to create non-binding agreements of zones for growing certain crops. This prevents exploitation of our resources and prevents glut. If we continue to blindly grow rice and wheat when India has a surplus, then you know what is eventually going to happen. Never a good idea to have all your eggs in a two crop system, especially a system that has depleted the ground water to a depth that will not replenish, and what water is in the ground is unfit for drinking, hence the malwa cancer epidemic.

It blows my mind our lot ain't benefiting from the billion dollar emerging sukha business myself??? The mind boggles........the stuffs growing everywhere in Panjab from what I saw.  

The start is already there:

https://www.indiamart.com/kalsiindustries/about-us.html

I'm sure there are a few firms like this in Ludhiana and possibly elsewhere. Just need growth and nurturing. 

This way too, we could have jobs for people with proper qualifications and not the fudhoo ones ahhm pendus like to do. By proper qualifications I'm talking about Chemical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Software developers, technical engineers etc. etc.. Plus some of the juts need an attitude change too, instead of expecting things like they have some birth right. If I was an employer, who struggled to make it, and did, I'd probably hire a talented dalit, just because I know they would be more grateful and wouldn't have any delusional airs of superiority wafting around. 

I find it shocking that certain pendus and their western relatives seem almost scared of these things. I know a fair few relatives from back home who are killer programmers, so it's not impossible. But I guess if you're going to sit around fantasising and w**king off to Moosewala tunes telling you how great your caste is, then......

The only problem we have is a lack of ambition and imagination by the looks of it. F**king pendus selling off swathes of land to enrol on some bull5hit course (usually run by sullay), costing £9000 a year - to be a builder in the UK...... and that too on the black economy where every thuggi goes on between apnay. I'm sure that money could be better spent on developing Panjab's economy. 

That all being said. I've come to the conclusion that some juts should be granted OBC status, because their thinking is clearly backwards and they are struggling. I'm not talking about the oafish entitled fudhoos, I'm talking about the poorest juts. They should get reservations, definitely, the rest of you can f**k off and deal with stuff like the rest of us have to. 

7 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

. I’m unsure what the average acreage of a Punjab village is, my guess would be around 500 acres.

You can build an entire industrial estate on just half an acre! So them giving that up to venture into other economies would hardly make a dent on their farm based income. If anything, they should be creating processing plants for their crops.  

@proudkaur21 @dallysingh101 @Kaurr @MisterrSingh @Jai Tegang! etc

Sikhs will never be safe in India....we dont have any allies, no economic, social power, nothing..Can we keep going through another bloodshed 

All they want is death for us...constantly left and right indians wishing 84 bring back kps gill etc  

I cba anymore...