Pregnancy tips from experience

Singh1989

Any couples trying to become parents a few tips. This experiment we tried on ourselves. 

Both couples need to consume fresh vegetables, almonds and daal. Spread them out across each day. For men almonds and milk is also good at least once a week. Half a pack broccoli that can be accompanied with main dish twice a week.

Food to avoid, cheap oil and anything that's been in the fridge for more than two days. Go for pricey oils if you must. 

Women must keep up a good diet high in vitamin and minerals. I am not too sure but I am betting at time of delivery baby will be delivered normal, not cesarian. I know far too many apne who had cesarian I am thinking it's relying on veg food that does not involve fruits, vegetables and legumes.  

1 hour ago, Singh1989 said:

Any couples trying to become parents a few tips. This experiment we tried on ourselves. 

Both couples need to consume fresh vegetables, almonds and daal. Spread them out across each day. For men almonds and milk is also good at least once a week. Half a pack broccoli that can be accompanied with main dish twice a week.

Food to avoid, cheap oil and anything that's been in the fridge for more than two days. Go for pricey oils if you must. 

Women must keep up a good diet high in vitamin and minerals. I am not too sure but I am betting at time of delivery baby will be delivered normal, not cesarian. I know far too many apne who had cesarian I am thinking it's relying on veg food that does not involve fruits, vegetables and legumes.  

Regular exercise also