Non-stick cookware my own experience

Singh1989

Non Stick tawa and fryers do come cheaper than normal iron or sarbloh iron. They can easily be washed from stains compared to normal iron. 

Unfortunately, they are indeed toxic to the health. Does anyone have anger issues or feel super/ psycho unpredictable? But it's common? First thing, GET RID OF NON STICK APPLIANCES! Replace them with normal iron. 

From experience, nobody ever told me about this. But my wife got normal tawa and fryer to use. I noticed it's been a month since I did not get my usual internal anger. Now it's two months. But only last week Someone mentioned about the poisonous, toxic of using NON stick appliances. And I thought... Did I ever experience anything as such, having used Non stick for last 8-10 years??? EUREKA! It dawned on me. My anger issues I used to get.

DISCLAIMER: External factors too can be cause of anger issues OR other constant health problems. But if it's too much or unhealthy obsession, try replacing Non stick with normal iron. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:00 AM, Singh1989 said:

Non Stick tawa and fryers do come cheaper than normal iron or sarbloh iron. They can easily be washed from stains compared to normal iron. 

Unfortunately, they are indeed toxic to the health. Does anyone have anger issues or feel super/ psycho unpredictable? But it's common? First thing, GET RID OF NON STICK APPLIANCES! Replace them with normal iron. 

From experience, nobody ever told me about this. But my wife got normal tawa and fryer to use. I noticed it's been a month since I did not get my usual internal anger. Now it's two months. But only last week Someone mentioned about the poisonous, toxic of using NON stick appliances. And I thought... Did I ever experience anything as such, having used Non stick for last 8-10 years??? EUREKA! It dawned on me. My anger issues I used to get.

DISCLAIMER: External factors too can be cause of anger issues OR other constant health problems. But if it's too much or unhealthy obsession, try replacing Non stick with normal iron. 

A lot of man made materials are plastics and it is Teflon (a plastic) that makes these pans 'non-stick'. Not surprising it would have toxicity. 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

A lot of man made materials are plastics and it is Teflon (a plastic) that makes these pans 'non-stick'. Not surprising it would have toxicity. 

I have a friend who developed a rare condition from Teflon. It causes scar tissue to grow in his back for no reason, and it keeps growing and he has to have it cut out when it impinges his nerves. It also greatly restricts his range of motion. Other than knife, afeem is the only medical solution, and realizing the deadly implication and addiction in that he refuses the afeem in favor of cannabis.