Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

Premi5

10 hours ago, Jassu said:

A lot of Muslims whitewash their religion and lie; although this can be rooted from insecurities as well. Some might be in denial about their faith though. It's true that a lot of Muslims are not even fully aware of what the Koran teaches.

There will never be completely transparent and open research conducted about Muslims, but I do wonder how vast the levels of mental illness and other related issues are in their community that can be attributed to the mental juggling act some Muslims have to undertake in order to exist under a belief system that, when its black-and-white doctrine is examined, pulls no punches in its depravity and godlessness.

I don't know how their mouths can formulate the phrase, "I believe in a glorious God because of my religion," when the parameters they've used to arrive at this statement are derived from what's written in the Koran. Anyone who isn't on sub-70 IQ must have sleepless nights. OR Muslims privately know their religion is pure pakandh, and just deign to follow it for the sake of keeping family and the wider community off their back. I know it would send me insane, lol.

Like you said, I think the religion has a galvanising affect on its followers, where it lends them a strong identity they can clamour around as a protective barrier against those they've been lead to believe wish them harm. I think it's what I've just mentioned more than the intellectual and spiritual integrity of the message that enables the religion to amble forwards.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There will never be completely transparent and open research conducted about Muslims, but I do wonder how vast the levels of mental illness and other related issues are in their community that can be attributed to the mental juggling act some Muslims have to undertake in order to exist under a belief system that, when its black-and-white doctrine is examined, pulls no punches in its depravity and godlessness.

I don't know how their mouths can formulate the phrase, "I believe in a glorious God because of my religion," when the parameters they've used to arrive at this statement are derived from what's written in the Koran. Anyone who isn't on sub-70 IQ must have sleepless nights. OR Muslims privately know their religion is pure pakandh, and just deign to follow it for the sake of keeping family and the wider community off their back. I know it would send me insane, lol.

Like you said, I think the religion has a galvanising affect on its followers, where it lends them a strong identity they can clamour around as a protective barrier against those they've been lead to believe wish them harm. I think it's what I've just mentioned more than the intellectual and spiritual integrity of the message that enables the religion to amble forwards.

I think a lot of what keeps the more "moderate" Muslims from leaving is that the punishment for apostasy in Islam is death. Otherwise it would be more similar to how Hindus and Christians are secularizing in mass. Either that or they join some more liberal sects like Sufisim.

56 minutes ago, Jassu said:

There's another interesting phenomenon I've noticed. Sometimes I go on other social media sites and I get a chance to interact with some white people who are more open expressing their thoughts under the guise of the protection of the Internet. I've seen a lot of them display interest in Islam and I've even heard some white supremacists think Islam is a 'based' religion and some of the things they do are admirable. Think about what kind of people white supremacists are and what type of a person an average Muslim is (if they truly believe in their religion). They're not much different. They each think theirselves to be superior to the rest of the World and they want their ideals/visions to be spread and not anything else.

The main problem is definitely how fast and quickly Muslims are reproducing. If not in the Middle East, then in Africa, ffs lol. I do feel bad for Muslims who are trapped as Muslims simply because they were born in a Muslim family. We all know how hard it is for a Muslim to express contrarian opinions, especially Muslim girls. If it's already hard in Sikh families, it's 100x more difficult in a Muslim family. Even if there are kind and moderate Muslims that exist in the world, just by sheer numbers there will be plenty of radical and ultra-identitarian extremes. 

Take a look on social media for example, I see Muslims all the time writing things on their profiles such as 'I'm Muslim, if you don't like it, leave!' 'No Islamophobia' 'I'm a proud Muslim', most Sikhs don't even mention that they're a Sikh, lol. For Muslims their entire life revolves around being a Muslim. 

Also, I hate to say it but Muslims tend to be lower IQ than other people. There's probably a counterargument somewhere here that 'oh but us Punjabis are dumb as well' or whatever but here's a study that proves the opposite. It's easier for them to not even be aware of their Koran's teachings and parade around with the Koran as if it's a thing to be admired even though it advocates for a lot of chilling ideas. 

Do you think Sikhi previously in the past - before it absorbed Western (i.e. Marxist) values firstly through immigration, and, then currently, through the ideological osmosis of ideas in this global world we live in - exemplified the best of Islamic cultural propriety (concepts of sharam, general decorum, the spurning of excess, unquestioning loyalty to one's group...) as well as our own broad religious teachings?

I think there's a marked difference between what's generally the day-to-day culture followed by certain Muslims (which I quite admire), compared to the nuts and bolts of their religious doctrine. The latter is off-the-charts mental if you're at least somewhat level-headed and well-adjusted, whereas the former, I think, has a number of qualities which, as you stated above, transcend racial and cultural lines to even appeal to some types of white people (those commonly labelled as extremists or nationalists) who are getting tired of the erosion of even the basic norms of conduct. It seems to me that to be labelled as one of the aforementioned "undesirables" in this day and age all a person has to do is reject whatever the television and the internet is championing as correct.

Some whites in Britain may be placing their heads above the parapets and showing support for "based" belief systems such as Islam not so much with absolutely sincerity but with a certain degree of tongue-in-cheek, humourous irony, almost wistfully lamenting the loss of similar values in their own European culture. The problem I see is that they've only recently arrived at this conscious understanding of "something long lost" in relatively recent years when the "rot" became unavoidably difficult to ignore to anyone but the most fervent, flag-waving globalist, while to my mind there's elements of their culture that have been undeniably rotten for many, many decades prior to Muslims ever being a problem in their societies.

Perfect example: Muslims are taking advantage of young white females not as a result of a process pioneered and undertaken by Muslims themselves, but because of a horrible abnegation by native Westerners of their social responsibilities to their own daughters (in the blood-tie AND racial sense) whereby they practically encourage and defeatedly accept the inevitable sexualisation of their girls at a very early age. The girls go from watching Disney and playing with dolls at the age of 9, to wanting to have sexual experiences at the age of 12 or 13 onwards. The insidious social sciences that have scared a particular type of over-bearing parent with the fear that teenagers must be allowed to rebel and experiment with their sexuality lest they become repressed serial killers or recluses, lmao, has done a number on them in a very, very bad way.

53 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Also, I hate to say it but Muslims tend to be lower IQ than other people. There's probably a counterargument somewhere here that 'oh but us Punjabis are dumb as well' or whatever but here's a study that proves the opposite. It's easier for them to not even be aware of their Koran's teachings and parade around with the Koran as if it's a thing to be admired even though it advocates for a lot of chilling ideas. 

The ghetto-ised or "working" class types, sure, but I find there's an upwardly mobile demographic originating from humble backgrounds who are gradually infiltrating the medical, legal, and complex administrative professions in Britain. Sure, they may not be super-brains, but that kind of representation in those industries certainly counts for something.

43 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Unfortunately I've even seen some white people refer to our religion as some sort of ultra-lefty feminised free food and charity religion (because we believe in the equality of genders). This new world really shocks me everyday.

That's because we've completed neglected the tegh aspect of our culture, and just focused on degh, and that too for popularity points a lot of the time.

If this is what they think of us, I wonder what Muslims must think? They don't even consider us a threat. 

Depends on where you go. Some south asian ones do see us a potential threat.

Most white people are not our friends.

They prioritise their own and are constantly on guard against people who might rock their hegemony. We'd get it harder than some other groups because they'd feel that they will be less likely to get blow back for actions against us (for now). I think many see sullay as a 'hornet's nest'. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10166035/Marvels-Eternals-banned-Saudi-Arabia-features-gay-couple.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article_desktop_tvshowbiz

Marvel's new Eternals film is banned in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar 'because it features a gay couple'

• Marvel's Eternals was due to hit cinemas across the Middle East on November 11 
  • But it will not be released in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or Qatar, according to reports 
  • Censors allegedly demanded the movie's gay couple - super-hero Phastos and husband Ben, played by Bryan Tyree Henry and Haaz Sleiman - be removed
  • Disney was unwilling to agree so the movie was quietly binned, it is claimed

16 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Do you think Sikhi previously in the past - before it absorbed Western (i.e. Marxist) values firstly through immigration, and, then currently, through the ideological osmosis of ideas in this global world we live in - exemplified the best of Islamic cultural propriety (concepts of sharam, general decorum, the spurning of excess, unquestioning loyalty to one's group...) as well as our own broad religious teachings?

I think the community started absorbing western ideas like you mention well before recent immigration waves, I think the process started shortly after Panjab was 'annexed'.  That whole movement to show the colonists that we were 'just like them' kicked that off.  

• The title was changed to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER