Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

Premi5

1 minute ago, ChardikalaUK said:

<banned word filter activated> are always the aggressors. Need to teach them a lesson. I remember back in the 90s the Shere Punjab came down to Slough and destroyed the sullah stronghold of Chalvey. It ended the whole conflict!

what happened then? any video footage or anything? sorry as a canadian this stuff is all new to me its crazy this was going on in the 90s

20 minutes ago, justasking said:

what happened then? any video footage or anything? sorry as a canadian this stuff is all new to me its crazy this was going on in the 90s

There's info about how SP started and spread in this RASE report if you're interested. Also gives evidence of grooming going on WAY back. 

https://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/19517-rase-report-religiously-aggravated-sexual-exploitation-of-sikh-girls-download-link/#comment-179483

23 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

<banned word filter activated> are always the aggressors. Need to teach them a lesson. I remember back in the 90s the Shere Punjab came down to Slough and destroyed the sullah stronghold of Chalvey. It ended the whole conflict!

Who do you think are protecting this police man? english plod.  

27 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Sikhs and Suls used to be united against Far Right racism in the 70s and early 80s. Once that threat was gone the suls showed their true colours and started their grooming antics.

That's what you will see in Canada and America soon.

Don't forget what part 'bhangra-culture' played in helping with the grooming. The Canucks have it laid out for potential groomers pretending they are Sikhs. 

1 hour ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Sikhs and Suls used to be united against Far Right racism in the 70s and early 80s. Once that threat was gone the suls showed their true colours and started their grooming antics.

That's what you will see in Canada and America soon.

there has already been grooming rings in some canadian cities involving these people https://thepostmillennial.com/suspected-child-grooming-gang-arrested-in-alberta-for-alleged-sexual-exploitation-of-minors

43 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't forget what part 'bhangra-culture' played in helping with the grooming. The Canucks have it laid out for potential groomers pretending they are Sikhs. 

do the suls actually use grooming as a thing to be proud of cos i know tht if any other gangs would brag or get caught doing this to minors they will be dealt with in prison

50 minutes ago, justasking said:

do the suls actually use grooming as a thing to be proud of cos i know tht if any other gangs would brag or get caught doing this to minors they will be dealt with in prison

These things are an attack on another communities masculinity. I think they see it as some sort of proof of their superiority (??). It's something Sikhs would struggle to grasp because of our dharam and it's values. These people aren't ashamed of it. In most urban towns, a helluva lot of goray families have sullay married within. Plus they (angreezis) are either scared or right-wing nazi wannabes (who are scared anyway).  Plus these lot (angreezis) have their own issues with normalising pedophilia (as the BBC Children's TV department have clearly demonstrated). 

In my own lifetime, here, I've seen a working class culture that used to be openly repelled by, and attacked 'nonces' i.e. pedos, in prison (they used to have to be segregated on special wings), to them being protected by 'islam' in prisons now. 

Paks have been put on a back foot by certain active Sikhs right now, but they usually start getting support from other sullay (kalay, goray, arabs, afghans) to try and protect themselves.

https://www.itv.com/news/central/2021-11-04/police-apologise-to-man-after-turban-forcibly-removed-during-arrest

West Midlands Police apologise to man after 'turban forcibly removed' during arrest

•  
  •  
    Thursday 4 November 2021, 11:50am
  • West Midlands Police have apologised to a man who claimed his turban was "forcibly removing and stamped on" in Birmingham.

The force have responded to the allegations against one of their officers, following a protest outside Perry Barr custody suite on October 27.

Assistant Chief Constable for Local Policing, Richard Baker, said in a statement: "Today I met with the man to apologise to him for any distress he experienced as a result of this incident."

He continued: "We understand the religious significance of head coverings to the Sikh faith and we know reports of this incident have caused outrage and anger to the Sikh community and the wider public."

The Independent Office of Police Conduct (IOPC) are now carrying out a full investigation of the officers' interactions with the man in custody.

'If you want to disrespect Sikhs you disrespect their turban', Amritpal Singh Dhesi says

Amritpal Singh Dhesi from Sikh Council UK was among the protestors outside the Perry Barr Custody suite last month. He said if it occurred, it is shocking.

"It shows the up-most disrespect possible. For example, for nations - if you stamp on their flag."

"This is something greater than that. This is our everything, this is our crown. If you want to disrespect Sikhs you disrespect their turban," Mr Singh Dhesi.

He added: "For us, the Sikh turban is like God is placing his hand on your head, it's our crown so any disrespect to that, is a disrespect to the faith but also a disrespect to god."

The alleged incident took place at Perry Bar Custody suite and involved a member of the Sikh community, who had been arrested for 'minor traffic offences'.

Mr Baker said: "I do not underestimate the impact this has had on the man as well as the Sikh community, both locally and further afield".

He added: "This is absolutely not representative of West Midlands Police. We are committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect, and we continue to strive for better relationships with the communities we serve."

"We are determined to hold to account any officer who does not adhere to the standards of professional behaviour."

• The title was changed to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER