Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER

Premi5

1 hour ago, proactive said:

We really need to have a plan given how the UK seems to be going demographically. No one wants to live in the cities anymore and anyone who has made money or who has young kids wants to move out to the country because the cities are becoming more and more violent. We as Sikhs need to also concentrate in areas where we can maintain a sizeable population rather than continue with the same old process of dominating an area and then moving out while other immigrant groups take over the area. This will always take place in cities but in countryside areas and the shires this process doesn't take place. The Jews have recognised this and moved from their areas in East London to places like Hertsmere  and Stamford Hill. Stamford Hill will go the way of East London in a few decades but the Jews will maintain and grow their population in Hertsmere.

The reason 15,000 Jews have built a new life for themselves in Hertfordshire - HertsLive (hertfordshiremercury.co.uk)

We need to do something similar, personally somewhere on the south coast would be good. 

Why South coast?

Isn't that where illegal immigrants come through...

On 10/31/2021 at 8:20 AM, Premi5 said:

True

I hope Preet Gill MP will speak out. 

Hopefully, she is working with the MP for Perry Barr and he is trying to help justice in this case

The MP is Khalid Mahmood 

wiki: "born on 13 July 1961 in Pakistan-administered Kashmir."

47194270a91386014bc0fdd2a4a121a1_x96.jpe

Pray for those silly “celebrators” who are letting off bombshells at 2am in Handsworth Wood area, remember fireworks produce loads of CO2 just like polluting cars. https://twitter.com/StMarksRC/status/1456351827193122816

This Tweet is unavailable.
This is Khalid Mahmood, a useless frauding Labour MP for Perry Barr who feels qualified enough to make a sweeping statement about the symbols on our Khalistan t-shirts. What does he know about the Sikh genocide and how we were forced to defend ourselves from physical extermination? Some survivors of that genocide live in his constituency.
When has this Muslim MP tackled the mass rape,grooming,radicalisation and fraud from his own community?
Why would the scumbag in any case, he himself was exposed by the Telegraph as an expenses cheat for staying at a plush hotel with his girlfriend and charging hundreds of pounds to the taxpayer. The Birmingham Mail also revealed that the snake gave a House of Commons reference to a £50 million mortgage fraud gang.
He then has the gall to malign our movement on the BBC? The vile toad's contact details are in the image and his twitter handle is @khalid4PB

British Sikhs demand apology from Labour MP Khalid Mahmood after terrorism link claims

British Sikhs have expressed outrage after being linked to an extremist group by Labour MP Khalid Mahmood. The Pakistani-born MP for Birmingham Perry Barr caused uproar by saying that a "Khalistan Zindabad" flag displayed at Vaisakhi festival celebrations in Birmingham was a link to a banned Sikh terrorist group.

Mahmood told BBC West Midlands on 26 April that "Khalistan Zindabad" ("Long live the Sikh homeland") was an explicit reference to the Khalistan Zindabad Force, an organisation banned by the EU. However, Sikh groups have slammed his comments, stating that the slogan had nothing to do with the terrorist group and that "Khalistan Zindabad" was a term commonly used by Sikhs campaigning for an independent Sikh homeland (Khalistan).

Gurjeet Singh, national press secretary for Sikh Federation UK, told IBTimes UK: "Khalid Mahmood as an MP has been irresponsible in making a factually incorrect statement to the BBC and bringing a very successful Vaisakhi event into disrepute."

Mahmood said organisers of the event should have been warned about the display of the flag and that they should take action to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future. The flag being referred to featured a rifle alongside the words "Khalistan Zindabad".

The Khalistan Zindabad Force was added to the EU's list of banned terrorist organisations in 2005, and is also banned in India. Speaking to the BBC Asian Network on 27 April, Mahmood said that he had no objection to the Khalistan movement, but objected to the display of the rifle on the flag at the event.

u guys seriouslyy need to slap these suls around man i swear any kashmiri tht acts tough here gets put in their place quickly u uk guys need to laah it on these suls if they burnt nishan sahib i wish i could take 4 of my cousins to the uk n show these paks whats up these kashmiri khans butts chutghais khawajas  get slapped around here like no tommrow why the hell do u guys take <banned word filter activated> from them

i hate hearing my brothers abroad getting a hard time from these half u no wats these cousin fkrs r nothing they tried tht grooming <banned word filter activated> here n got called out by the media and police they would never try it with apney here no matter how big their population gets. most punjabis in canada have grandparents who killed suls in 1947 i think thts another reason we dont fear them at all

25 minutes ago, justasking said:

most punjabis in canada have grandparents who killed in 1947 i think thts another reason we dont fear them at all

Hmm. The demographic of Punjabis in Canada is similar to UK , no?

Meaning, mostly from Doaba. If anything you have more from Malwa esp in Brampton area, and Malwa had less Muslims than Doaba. I don't know how you are making that claim. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:50 AM, Premi5 said:

Wonder how much of keeping this story quiet is police concerns about potential clashes between Sikhs and Muslims ?

You should read that RASE report. It goes into it. The impact of the Chalvey thing was felt far and wide. Even in E. London, the council gave out big grants to 'anti-gang' groups (who were mainly sullay). These guys made a packet from the money and did things like open up gyms and had loads of local Sikh boys frequent them, as opposed to organising themselves. This caused factions between apnay.  

When there was a Channel 4 documentary about this stuff (around this time), that interviewed people anonymously, they skewed things to make it look like the Sikhs were the problem.

Lots of games were being played against Sikhs and council money thrown at it.  

• The title was changed to Alleged Hate/Racist ACT BY WEST MIDLANDS POLICE OFFICER