People in UK will you be voting?

Singh1989

2 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

If your taking about true Freedom then Punjabi Hindus especially those  still living in Punjab should be able to vote after all its there home aswell. Punjab is the home of all Punjabi's just like India is the home of all Indians. the amount of Hindu /India hate in the Uk is really uncalled for and most of its false. I challenge it and more often then not no one has answer back. They way things are going i would be be surprised to see a more intense bitter feeling towards Hindu's by Sikhs in the UK which is sad as Hindu's and  Sikhs have great Dhamic bound. like or bite it Sikhs and Hindus are Dhamic faith's and will always be connected.  I will always support s unified India  and i think its the the way forward.  I know poster on here will hate what i saying but ohn well suck it up. 

detailed-map-of-the-india-with-flag-vect

Soon to be broken into more than a dozen pieces. Just as the sacrifices of our Gurus ensured the end of the Mughal empire, the sacrifices of the Sikhs in 1984 will also ensure that India will become a footnote in history.  I look forward to the day that India and Pakistan both cease to exist. For India, China on the doorstep taking away the unearned territories gifted to the artificial British creation by the departing British. And for Pakistan the intolerant religion which will destroy it own. 

As for the Punjabi Hindus, a more worthless people it would be hard to find. Now suck that up. 

9 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

If your taking about true Freedom then Punjabi Hindus especially those  still living in Punjab should be able to vote after all its there home aswell. Punjab is the home of all Punjabi's just like India is the home of all Indians.

Not really, the Muslims took their share in 1947 and the Punjabi Hindus took their share in 1966.  Punjab belongs to the Sikhs now. To be honest you people deserve to be like the Sindhis, lost without any land of their own so that you suffer for what you have done both against Punjab and Punjabi and yearn for the land that you lost. That would go someway to make up for the treachery of your people. 

15 minutes ago, proactive said:

Soon to be broken into more than a dozen pieces. Just as the sacrifices of our Gurus ensured the end of the Mughal empire, the sacrifices of the Sikhs in 1984 will also ensure that India will become a footnote in history.  I look forward to the day that India and Pakistan both cease to exist. For India, China on the doorstep taking away the unearned territories gifted to the artificial British creation by the departing British. And for Pakistan the intolerant religion which will destroy it own. 

As for the Punjabi Hindus, a more worthless people it would be hard to find. Now suck that up. 

LOl what evidence do you have to back up that statement ? your basically calling me and my family along with other HP worthless. that really class of you. anyhow I got no time for a heated debate. I got to enjoy the rest of the 2021 before 2022 arrives.. I wish you a good new year despite your personal attack on me. 

15 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

LOl what evidence do you have to back up that statement ? your basically calling me and my family along with other HP worthless. that really class of you. anyhow I got no time for a heated debate. I got to enjoy the rest of the 2021 before 2022 arrives.. I wish you a good new year despite your personal attack on me. 

Putting the map of the evil country that massacred my people and the dirty rag that was hoisted on the Akal Takht by your army of rapists and murderers and you ask me why I reacted the way I did. 

You think your country had it bad with the Jihadis, wait until the Chinese push forward their plan to smash your country into a dozen pieces. The US won't be able to interfere and the countries around you already hate your guts. Happy new year and let's hope the Chinese decide that this is the year that the artificial state the British created finally ceases to exist. 

15 minutes ago, proactive said:

Putting the map of the evil country that massacred my people and the dirty rag that was hoisted on the Akal Takht by your army of rapists and murderers and you ask me why I reacted the way I did. 

You think your country had it bad with the Jihadis, wait until the Chinese push forward their plan to smash your country into a dozen pieces. The US won't be able to interfere and the countries around you already hate your guts. Happy new year and let's hope the Chinese decide that this is the year that the artificial state the British created finally ceases to exist. 

like i have said many times before,Hate the Govt not the country itself 

as for the 2022 I dont know about a Chinese invasions but what I do know it that there is good chance India will win a test series in South Africa for the 1st time ever. what a performance  

12 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

like i have said many times before,Hate the Govt not the country itself 

as for the 2022 I dont know about a Chinese invasions but what I do know it that there is good chance India will win a test series in South Africa for the 1st time ever. what a performance  

While Hindustani bandars cheer their cricket team

image.jpeg.670239dfa96bf1f58186754f645db594.jpeg

This is what the Chinese are doing on the borders