People in UK will you be voting?

Singh1989

10 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

Uh huh... What are the guys organizing this referendum? Are they not slaves of Pakistan? 

They are begging no one. They are using the systems that are in place for oppressed and occupied indigenous people to prevent the annihilation of their people and secure the right for self determination. I know I've just written a lot of big words for someone like you, but either free your mind or stay a slave, that is the gist of my comments to you on this thread. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Having a representative system starts in the household. Your household representatives meet with the others and select representatives from the Khalsa. These Khalsa representatives appoint a Panj Pyare. So because every caste..which isn't real but anyway, but because every caste has family and chosen Khalsa representatives, they are represented at the level that selects Panj Pyare. So no matter if you are a majority or a minority you will be selecting through consensus, people to form further consensus, and with consensus even a minority can object. Which alleviates essentially all fears around caste, numbers and representation. 

These kinds of representative bodies can even interact anarchistically, true to original representative anarchy, with other consensus based representative bodies worldwide. It's the only type of power structure that starts within the home, centralizes power locally, and extends globally or beyond in terms of potential to interface. 

2 minutes ago, proactive said:

Be honest, you are a slave of India and content to be a slave. What can a slave like you whose mind is enslaved by the filth of his slavery to the Indian system know about Panth, Raj, Khalsa etc. Santji spent his entire life trying to wake up fools like you, to show you what a slave you are and to recognise your slavery to your Hindu masters. But his efforts were wasted on fools like you who think because the local Gurdwara isn't run to perfection then that is somehow a justification for Sikhs not to be free from Indian slavery. 

Stick to regurgitating what your Hindu masters tell you to say, freedom is not for you because freedom demands responsibility and people like you are so enslaved in their mindset that they even need to seek permission to go to the toilet. 

Guess thinking long term makes you a slave of Hindus. Nice! Tell me Mr. Proactive, the Azaad one, whose running Khalistan. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

They are begging no one. They are using the systems that are in place for oppressed and occupied indigenous people to prevent the annihilation of their people and secure the right for self determination. I know I've just written a lot of big words for someone like you, but either free your mind or stay a slave, that is the gist of my comments to you on this thread. 

And I commend them. May they cause much friction and gain some traction. 

3 minutes ago, proactive said:

Nice so basically asking for raaj right? Totally the Khalsa way my man! Woooohoooo!