People in UK will you be voting?

Singh1989

2 minutes ago, proactive said:

Now all doubts are dispelled. This guy is probably that clown Hindu Soorma who was here a few years and then took like a typical Hindu made other fake profile to propagate his Hindustani BS. What is it with these Hindus, why pretend to be a Sikh, if you are so desperate to take on a Sikh identity, go and become a Sikh. 

Na man lol. This is the first forum I've been on and the only account I have. I just don't hold the same views as you regarding this topic, and that's okay. We don't have to agree on everything. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

I propose a local to global shadow government run by the Khalsa from all places we currently live until a homeland can be established. 

In essence this is what should have happened after 1984. The unity we had achieved was allowed to be withered away and govt agents allowed to gain a foothold in our Gurdwaras. We have the resources to create a international organisation which can give representation to every Sikh community in every country down to grass roots level. The technology is there, the Jews did this to some degree when Hertzl created the World Jewish Congress and they did it at a time when they didn't have the technology we have today. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

In essence this is what should have happened after 1984. The unity we had achieved was allowed to be withered away and govt agents allowed to gain a foothold in our Gurdwaras. We have the resources to create a international organisation which can give representation to every Sikh community in every country down to grass roots level. The technology is there, the Jews did this to some degree when Hertzl created the World Jewish Congress and they did it at a time when they didn't have the technology we have today. 

With the web it's retarded not to have something. <banned word filter activated> fakebook. Let's have online representation. 

4 minutes ago, dharamyudh said:

I know damn well I didn't spend all them years on YouTube debating with RWers just to be called a Hindu slave. Life really comes at you full circle man ?

Well, if you waste your time regurgitating the same arguments that you claim to have fought against then maybe they did have an effect on you. I would never try and belittle my own people by claiming that just because there are issues in the running of Gurdwaras then that means that we are so unique that we are the only people in the world that should not have the right to self determination. This is the difference between you and me. 

Just now, proactive said:

Well, if you waste your time regurgitating the same arguments that you claim to have fought against then maybe they did have an effect on you. I would never try and belittle my own people by claiming that just because there are issues in the running of Gurdwaras then that means that we are so unique that we are the only people in the world that should not have the right to self determination. This is the difference between you and me. 

Oh brother................................................... ?‍♂️