Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

16 hours ago, Jassu said:

Constantly mentioning Jatts all the time in topics not even related to Jatts is ironically causing resentment. No Sikh lurker (who happens to be a Jatt) will be happy reading their group being attacked all the time if they came here for advice or to read about Gurbani/history. 

The topic title and original post itself is ridiculous, Jatts have done more for the quom than anyone else. If Jatts hadn't unified then Sikhi might not even exist today. It will also be Jatts that will bring the quom forward once a strong leader unifies them again. The Indian government is solely afraid of Jatts abroad who assert a different identity, they aren't afraid of other groups as much. 

For every jatt you can name who has done something for Sikhi, there are hundreds, maybe thousands who have been huge enemies of Sikhi.

The Indian government got jatts like KP Gill and Kuldip Brar to all but kill Sikhi in Punjab. Why would the Indian government be afraid of jatts? Jatts are mostly pathetic lapdogs who are happy to do the government's dirty work.

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Just how did I renounce anything you incel. 

I know perfectly well what I am and who I am.

You started this silly discussion like a little b1tch and after all the barrage of insults, some of us stood up and you suddenly crawled out of the woodwork. 

You started this discussion and this is the repercussions you brought up. So you should face up to your actions.

Stop blame shifting and take your responsibility. 

Is it any wonder you can't find a woman.

You renounce your faith every time you get a haircut. Instead of doing literally NOTHING (which is what keeping kesh requires), you actually make a regular effort to go out of your way to avoid looking like a Sikh. You don't like the Sikh appearance, you don't like kesh, you don't want to identify as a Sikh. What else can one conclude from your actions? Nobody forces you to do that, you do it yourself.

"You started this discussion and this is the repercussions you brought up." - what on earth are you talking about when you say "repercussions"?

Calling me an incell over and over doesn't matter to me. I don't have that kind of desire in my heart. I know who I am.

You, on the other hand, don't know who you are. When it is convenient for you, you pose as a Sikh. But you go out of your way to avoid looking like a Sikh because you can't stomach the thought of being a Sikh when it is convenient and inconvenient.

7 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

For every jatt you can name who has done something for Sikhi, there are hundreds, maybe thousands who have been huge enemies of Sikhi.

The Indian government got jatts like KP Gill and Kuldip Brar to all but kill Sikhi in Punjab. Why would the Indian government be afraid of jatts? Jatts are mostly pathetic lapdogs who are happy to do the government's dirty work.

Yes there have been jatts like KPS Gill and Bear. 

Do you know why?

Because it takes a Sikh to take out a Sikh.

To take out a Jatt, you use a Jatt.

I am not responsible for Gill or Brar. 

Brar came to London, you know who tried to take him out, other Jatts!

Of the Kharkoo movement and the hundred of thousands that went missing, the majority were Jat. 

You got it the wrong way around:

For every KPS Gill and Brar, there are thousands of Jats that are in the opposite camp.

You are another insecure non Jat.

Your Sikhi is not strong enough to get over your inferiority complex.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Yes there have been jatts like KPS Gill and Bear. 

Do you know why?

Because it takes a Sikh to take out a Sikh.

To take out a Jatt, you use a Jatt.

I am not responsible for Gill or Brar. 

Brar came to London, you know who tried to take him out, other Jatts!

Of the Kharkoo movement and the hundred of thousands that went missing, the majority were Jat. 

You got it the wrong way around:

For every KPS Gill and Brar, there are thousands of Jats that are in the opposite camp.

You are another insecure non Jat.

Your Sikhi is not strong enough to get over your inferiority complex.

I am actually jatt myself (sadly)

No, you are wrong. If there were thousands of jatts in the opposite camp for every KP Gill, the history of Punjab would have been different.

"It takes a Sikh to take out a Sikh" - so you are going to call someone like Brar or Gill a Sikh?

"To take out a jatt, you use a jatt" - you seem to take some perverse pride in the role that jatts had in putting down the 1980s insurrection

10 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

You renounce your faith every time you get a haircut. Instead of doing literally NOTHING (which is what keeping kesh requires), you actually make a regular effort to go out of your way to avoid looking like a Sikh. You don't like the Sikh appearance, you don't like kesh, you don't want to identify as a Sikh. What else can one conclude from your actions? Nobody forces you to do that, you do it yourself.

"You started this discussion and this is the repercussions you brought up." - what on earth are you talking about when you say "repercussions"?

Calling me an incell over and over doesn't matter to me. I don't have that kind of desire in my heart. I know who I am.

You, on the other hand, don't know who you are. When it is convenient for you, you pose as a Sikh. But you go out of your way to avoid looking like a Sikh because you can't stomach the thought of being a Sikh when it is convenient and inconvenient.

What makes thinks you think that I am a mona.

You talk a lot of sh1t.

You have no confidence in your roop to get yourself a woman. You blame moneh for your inability in getting one.

You have no Chardikala-ness in yourself.

You have given up on life and it has made you bitter. 

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

What makes thinks you think that I am a mona.

You talk a lot of sh1t.

You have no confidence in your roop to get yourself a woman. You blame moneh for your inability in getting one.

You have no Chardikala-ness in yourself.

You have given up on life and it has made you bitter. 

1. You are jatt, so there is a 99% chance you are a mona

2. You reacted angrily when I called you a mona, so that confirms that you are one

You are right, I don't have any chardikala-ness. But at least I am not a pathetic mona. I'd rather be dead than be a mona.

4 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

I am actually jatt myself (sadly)

No, you are wrong. If there were thousands of jatts in the opposite camp for every KP Gill, the history of Punjab would have been different.

"It takes a Sikh to take out a Sikh" - so you are going to call someone like Brar or Gill a Sikh?

"To take out a jatt, you use a jatt" - you seem to take some perverse pride in the role that jatts had in putting down the 1980s insurrection

You are dumb. 

You have no understanding of nuance.

Let me put in a way you understand. 

No Hindu can do to Sikhs in Punjab in the manner that KPS Gill did.

The level of violence and aggression on a Sikh can only be done by another Sikh.

This is not being proud, this is speaking facts.

7 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

1. You are jatt, so there is a 99% chance you are a mona

2. You reacted angrily when I called you a mona, so that confirms that you are one

You are right, I don't have any chardikala-ness. But at least I am not a pathetic mona. I'd rather be dead than be a mona.

Bullshits. 

How do you expect me to react.

You are guessing here that I am a mona. Maybe in California that maybe the case but in the UK it would not be 99 percent. 

I am not.

You only accuse people being mona when you can't argue.

So why you can't get a woman. Is it because you are fat or ugly.

You are not a Jatt. You mentioned that you weren't on a previous thread.

• The topic was locked