Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

43 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Bullshits. 

How do you expect me to react.

You are guessing here that I am a mona. Maybe in California that maybe the case but in the UK it would not be 99 percent. 

I am not.

You only accuse people being mona when you can't argue.

So why you can't get a woman. Is it because you are fat or ugly.

You are not a Jatt. You mentioned that you weren't on a previous thread.

In which thread did I say that I am not jatt? You can't find such a thread, because I never said that. You just made that up, but I am not surprised since facts are not your strong suit.

I am not sure why you are bringing up California vs. the UK. I've been to many parts of the world, and jatts are universally sad and pathetic.

The only way I have attacked you is by pointing out that you are a mona (which is something that is under your control). On the other hand, you are engaging in attacking me for things that are out of my control (supposedly being ugly). Grow up.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:01 AM, californiasardar1 said:

If they aren't the most useless people on the planet, they are definitely up there.

What a shame that such an advanced religion which has the cures for what ails mankind has been wasted on such pathetic people.

What a shame that they have hijacked all of the Sikh institutions, injected the disease of tribalism into the Sikh community, and set the entire community on a path to irrelevance and extinction.

This is your first post on this thread for example.

They They They

No Sikh of Jatt background would say that.

13 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They They They

I would say it because I don't feel any closeness to jatts. I don't drink or listen to stupid songs where every third word is "jatt," for example.

Jatts are pathetic and I feel embarrassed to have been born into a community of dimwitted, immoral, undisciplined, dishonest and traitorous people who like to beat their chests about how brave they are but turn into little p***** and cut their hair the first time they face any difficulty or inconvenience.

I felt embarrassed visiting my father's pind and seeing that the only singhs were 70+ years old

You should go check the thread I made 10 years ago where I included all kinds of details about myself in hopes of one day getting married.

You are very familiar with my "incell" status, so I am surprised you don't know this.

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

They They They

By the way, you did not provide a link of a thread where I claimed to not be jatt because no such thread exists.

Notice also how you keep saying "what makes you think I'm a mona" or "you are guessing here that I am a mona". Will you come out and directly say that you are not a mona instead of being offended that I am assuming things?

Probably not, because you probably are a mona. You will probably have to pay some freshie a few hundred pounds to tie a pagh on you on your wedding (like many other jatts these days who don't have any living relatives capable of tying a pagh)

16 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

I would say it because I don't feel any closeness to jatts. I don't drink or listen to stupid songs where every third word is "jatt," for example.

Jatts are pathetic and I feel embarrassed to have been born into a community of dimwitted, immoral, undisciplined, dishonest and traitorous people who like to beat their chests about how brave they are but turn into little p***** and cut their hair the first time they face any difficulty or inconvenience.

I felt embarrassed visiting my father's pind and seeing that the only singhs were 70+ years old

You should go check the thread I made 10 years ago where I included all kinds of details about myself in hopes of one day getting married.

You are very familiar with my "incell" status, so I am surprised you don't know this.

You are not a Jatt. 

There a lot of Jatts that I do not have closeness to either. 

If I criticise Jatts or things in the Panth in general I would use the word "we"

The fact that you used it the 3rd person gives it away.

16 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

By the way, you did not provide a link of a thread where I claimed to not be jatt because no such thread exists.

Notice also how you keep saying "what makes you think I'm a mona" or "you are guessing here that I am a mona". Will you come out and directly say that you are not a mona instead of being offended that I am assuming things?

Probably not, because you probably are a mona. You will probably have to pay some freshie a few hundred pounds to tie a pagh on you on your wedding (like many other jatts these days who don't have any living relatives capable of tying a pagh)

You make things up as you go along.

I did reply to question and I said no I am not.

I will repeat I am not a mona.

20 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

As Ranjeet said no person in their right mind would badmouth their own people because those people also include your family as well, so unless you are the type of incel who would call his own parents and siblings as the most useless people on the planet then you are NOT A JAT. So are your parents immoral? Did your father and mother sleep around? You call Jats immoral so I assume if you really are a Jat then this would be the case with your parents and your sisters. 

• The topic was locked