Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

7 minutes ago, proactive said:

As Ranjeet said no person in their right mind would badmouth their own people because those people also include your family as well, so unless you are the type of incel who would call his own parents and siblings as the most useless people on the planet then you are NOT A JAT. So are your parents immoral? Did your father and mother sleep around? You call Jats immoral so I assume if you really are a Jat then this would be the case with your parents and your sisters. 

My ancestors are Hindus, doesn't mean I like them ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, proactive said:

The one who has been throwing wood on to the fire for over a decade suddenly wants to fight the fire. 

Rubbish, you (and others) just get over excited on any sort of critical thinking about juts. Just shows how deeply your brainwashing goes. You're probably having mental turmoil because some people don't think that certain people are the best thing since sliced bread. Any narratives that go against your deeply engrained brainwashing is too much for you. 

Wake up to reality outside of your delusions.  You'd better get used to it. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

We could uh...be proactive and take advantage of the opporuntiy. 

I think now Daily knows what it's like to suffer even a few days of abuse of his own people while he has been abusing Jats for over a decade. Anyway, I think this thread should be closed and the mods should start to sanction anyone who needlessly bring up any caste solely for badmouthing people on this forum. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Rubbish, you (and others) just get over excited on any sort of critical thinking about juts. Just shows how deeply your brainwashing goes. You're probably having mental turmoil because some people don't think that certain people are the best thing since sliced bread. Any narratives that go against your deeply engrained brainwashing is too much for you. 

Wake up to reality outside of your delusions.  You'd better get used to it. 

I know what you people think of Jats behind closed doors but unlike you, Jats will tell you openly what they feel. Don't blame Jats for your own deficiencies. It's not our fault in what family you were born but you need to rise above the kanjoosness, the envy of Jats and forge your own path in life. Just because your mentality is such that you allow yourself to feel inferior because you think that this what a Jat feels you are or this is an aspect of Jat culture is the fault of no one but yourself. 

19 minutes ago, proactive said:

As Ranjeet said no person in their right mind would badmouth their own people because those people also include your family as well, so unless you are the type of incel who would call his own parents and siblings as the most useless people on the planet then you are NOT A JAT. So are your parents immoral? Did your father and mother sleep around? You call Jats immoral so I assume if you really are a Jat then this would be the case with your parents and your sisters. 

I don't understand why you guys keeping using the word "incell" to try to hurt my feelings. I am happy being celibate.

Anyway, my family is not a typical jatt family

No music allowed, no dancing allowed, no bhangra

No drinking

Nobody violent or hot-headed

I could go on and on

Sure, you can find all the typical degenerate jatt behavior if you go outside of my immediate family, but I was not close to those relatives anyway.

4 minutes ago, proactive said:

I know what you people think of Jats behind closed doors but unlike you, Jats will tell you openly what they feel.

You aren't the only one whose forthright. Your people get told all the time. I have to say, its UK juts that are the most cry baby. The desi ones don't have any issues with reality. They just laugh it off and even admit the truth.

Look at you, trying to preserve some 'fictitious image' that you've built your whole identity on. I'm doing you a favour.    

15 minutes ago, proactive said:

Mine weren't, mine were Jats and their religion was tribal Jathera worship. They might have been wrong and deluded in the religious sense but I can never hate them. 

There is a lot of self-hatred on this forum.

I could never dislike my ancestors just because they may have been misguided. 

This behaviour is not healthy. 

A lot of this is wokeism disguised in Sikhi.

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've heard it all over the years. I'm not an overly sensitive b1tch about it like you seem though. How the hell are we going to confront caste, when people like you keep trying to bury the issue and make out like everything is hunky-dory! 

It's exactly like white people getting upset about any attempts to confront white racism, and wishing people would just be quiet about it. 

Wake up. THIS is the time that people are going to challenge this. I feel sorry for you, if this is all it takes to 'rock your world'. It's you that obviously hasn't dealt with any serious hard times hence the way you fall to bits on a little critique or any narratives that contradict your fictitious, unashamedly, unabashed self-aggrandising narratives.  

You make me laugh. Go on, make a few more pointy starched turban, duggu duggu jokes. See if I start crying about it. 

As someone who has never been to Punjab let alone lived there, how the hell does your badmouthing Jats at every opportunity become a one man crusade to eradicate caste? You eradicate caste by treating everyone as equal both in real life and in whatever media you contribute to. But all I have seen in over a decade has been you bringing in Jats into every thread, while this is certainly a unique skill that you seem to have acquired, you would be deluded if you think such acts are fighting caste. All you are doing is inflaming and dividing Sikhs by your constant drudging up the filth of caste. 

You don't have a clue about the rural culture of Punjab and your only knowledge of Punjab villages come from the sensational news you read or the bukwas put up on social media or some idiotic Punjabi singer singing about how great Jats are. Once again, Jats do not go around raping Dalit girls which seems to be an image that is burned into your mind. Punjab was never and will never be the Punjab which your deluded and misinformed mind has created. 

2 minutes ago, proactive said:

As someone who has never been to Punjab let alone lived there, how the hell does your badmouthing Jats at every opportunity become a one man crusade to eradicate caste? You eradicate caste by treating everyone as equal both in real life and in whatever media you contribute to. But all I have seen in over a decade has been you bringing in Jats into every thread, while this is certainly a unique skill that you seem to have acquired, you would be deluded if you think such acts are fighting caste. All you are doing is inflaming and dividing Sikhs by your constant drudging up the filth of caste. 

You don't have a clue about the rural culture of Punjab and your only knowledge of Punjab villages come from the sensational news you read or the bukwas put up on social media or some idiotic Punjabi singer singing about how great Jats are. Once again, Jats do not go around raping Dalit girls which seems to be an image that is burned into your mind. Punjab was never and will never be the Punjab which your deluded and misinformed mind has created. 

And you lie constantly

• The topic was locked