British Attack on the Akal Takht?

dharamyudh

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

There's a book that records Mazhbhi Sikh history (an alternate account from what later emerged as mainstream), it's probably in there? Can't remember the name right now? 

Yeah he unfortunately doesn't remember it either. Do you know anything about this event ji? This is the first time I heard about it.  

9 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

There is A LOT that has been occluded. I mean how many of us knew about these shaheeds who objected to goray walking into Patna Sahib with their shoes on? It's like palit puttar Zorowar Singh is also completely unknown to the majority of the panth. 

British really got into jut heads and made them write a 'his-story' as opposed to an ithihaas. If we start picking up lost and hidden information - Sikh history is unlikely to look like it does now.  

We had cops come to the Dojo once because we had the taiko drummers over. It's a business neighborhood and about 6 or 7 pm and here come the cops right in the back door, and onto the mat with their boots on. 

I was about to open my sweet mouth when I caught Sensei's eye and so I didn't say anything. He was far too polite and accomodating. I'd have told them to get the <banned word filter activated> out, take their shoes off next time, in fact don't let there be a next time, and take your evening hours noise complaint and shove it up your <banned word filter activated>, and leave your desk seargent's card on the way out. But that's why he's the Dojo Cho and I'm not lol. 

Looking back on it we have exactly opposite pet peeves. All the people that annoyed the <banned word filter activated> out of him or he wanted to tell off he'd send my way and I'd have no problem with them. Other situations he was all smooth and I just wanted to destroy somebody.