What is the right age to get married?

Jassu

6 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Go old school, go to your local Gudwara and tell them you want to get married they will help you out. I'm sure they used to put ads on their notice boards about people who wanted to get married. 

I hear this advice but does it actually work and is it commonplace?

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

sMlb00522SFSYqSJtRrPgk16DEyfyycABsJbLkeE

Disclaimer. I in no way promote the following as advice, but tell this story to illustrate a principle of emotional content and dynamics. 

So when I was coming up there was this dude, skater punk kid turned gangster type, named Kenny C.

His primary income was selling Sukha, which he got in large quantity from the brothers. He started a punk rock club too and between his various hustles he was making money. 

So he had his bad boy image, he had the smoke, he had money and a club and so he'd pull girls continually. 

He'd use his maya and mess around with these females. 

Well he finally hooks up with this one girl. I'd see Kenny, eyes almost glassed over, and I'd say What's up Kenny? And he says. I don't get it. All these girls that I treated right, and did nice things for, bought stuff for... they all leave or start acting to where I want them to leave. I have this girl now. I treat her like <banned word filter activated>. I don't do anything for her. I ask HER for money all the time even though I have plenty, I just have my way with her and she loves it. She can't get enough of it. 

Ultimately Kenny was a softie under it all and couldn't stomach it. 

It's not money alone that attracts or keeps women. It's an emotional power dynamic and no permutation of it have I seen truly works. 

And the women get their own money by leaving in a lot of situations. More than enough to live beyond comfortably and mess with dudes they control. 

It's all a mess bro. Anand Karaj or nothing.