What is the right age to get married?

Jassu

6 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think men in general don’t really care how educated or how much money a woman makes when looking for a partner. I don’t think men and women should look for the same qualities in the other person tbh. 

not true panjabi guys are looking for girls who can pave the way out of the current panjab and become wage slaves in the new country.

5 hours ago, Jassu said:

Update:

I read through all the pages and I can’t reply to everyone but I did notice all the posts and I thank everyone for them!

I want to write an update about the Dutch guy. Tbh I feel that he’s really interested in me! I’ve told him my life story and he seems to have empathy! I was talking to him about my identity and my religion and he personally said he doesn’t believe in God. He said ‘I’m unsure if I can believe in a God when the world is like this’. I told him, ‘maybe if we all believed in God, the world would be better!’.

Tbh, some things about me him turn me off because he is very arrogant. He randomly mentioned how he has a Tesla. I told him I don’t know anyone in the Netherlands (no family & no friends) and don’t speak Dutch so how could I possibly find a decent job? He said that ‘it’s fine you have me’ and he said ‘trust me you don’t need to work’ with a winky face! Tbh his family is wealthy but still this is strange! As everyone knows women in the Netherlands are very independent and feminist. 

On the bright side, he really seems keen to know more about Punjabi culture, he calls it desi culture and he said there are lots of Indians in Amstelveen. He even asked if he would have to convert to marry me! I told him the truth and said no it’s not required but I would prefer it and he said he can’t keep long hair! But he seems more and more kind and interested the more I keep talking about myself.  There is something strange though, he told me his brother has a Syrian gf! I was a bit shocked when I heard that. Idk, it just seemed strange.

He is really persistent! When I told him I’m more interested in Sikh/Punjabi men because they would understand me better, he said ‘but I’m willing to understand your culture for you’! He also messages me almost every night! Honestly it seems too good to be true like a fairytale! I’m so confused. :(

What I don't get is, if he is so good looking and wealthy, how comes he isn't with a top local women? 

6 hours ago, Jassu said:

Hi, I use a VPN and my location changes like 3 times sometimes (Netherlands, UK & US). I am not a troll though and I started this topic out of genuine concern. ? This is also my first account! I can provide evidence in DMs that I am who I say I am and we can even talk on the phone or whatnot!

Be a bit careful of giving out your number to random blokes women! You don't want to attract a Peter Sutcliffe type!  lol

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What I don't get is, if he is so good looking and wealthy, how comes he isn't with a local women? 

I think there’s something serious that Dutch man isn’t telling OP or a deep secret life that is hidden. We can notice how on superficial topics, he seems on point; but as soon as deeper topics come he seems to deflect the conversation. 

7 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think there’s something serious that Dutch man isn’t telling OP or a deep secret life that is hidden. We can notice how on superficial topics, he seems on point; but as soon as deeper topics come he seems to deflect the conversation. 

He might well be rich and already have a broad, and want some 'exotic' piece on the side for extra fun? 

Many rich, successful blokes do that. Plus if he thinks she is financially struggling, he might think that throwing some money her way will keep her placated. Who knows? 

Plus not being God fearing............hhhmmmmmmm..........

OP, if you do decide to go and meet him, be REAL careful.