What is the right age to get married?

Jassu

Just now, Premi5 said:

That doesn’t mean anything 

Gore are known for living with their extended family ?!

No they are not lol but the way he said ‘just go and see them on the weekends’ is just plain rude. Almost all cultures live with their extended family except goreh

https://sikhing.app/guk-1?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6vvLg_Wo9AIVEL_tCh1sMg_YEAMYASAAEgKDF_D_BwE

Sikhing is the Sikh Dating and Sikh Marriage app for all Sikhs seeking their perfect partner 

Built by our team in London, UK we’re passionate about all things technology and digital. We felt the current offerings for Single Sikhs were lacking - existing dating websites and apps were outdated, expensive, difficult to use or simply just catered to a different audience

On 11/21/2021 at 1:47 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I'm thinking of creating a marriage app for Sikhs who are reluctant to get married but are being badgered by their parents to find a partner. I'm naming it, Hide and Sikh. ?

Haha

2 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Not gonna lie. It means same thing as tbh. To be honest. 

Both of these are funny:

ngl - Oh, so does that mean a lot of the time you do lie then?

tbh - Oh, is honesty an exception for you then, so much so, you have to tell me that you're being honest right now, as opposed to all the other times you weren't?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 5:17 PM, Jassu said:

I live in a <banned word filter activated> dominated town near Manchester. We moved because we’re poor and now we’re stuck here because we’re poor.

edit: why is <banned word filter activated> banned lol

edit: muslim 

@Jassu

Where there's a will, there's a way. Why not move elsewhere ? Some places in the Midlands might be affordable ?

Guest Guest Singh 2099

Hello, I too am a similar age @Jassu . I have a decent job and mainly keep to myself. I don't cut my hair and go gurdwara a fair amount. Am also looking to meet somebody. Wanna talk for a bit ? ?