What is the right age to get married?

Jassu

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

sMlb00522SFSYqSJtRrPgk16DEyfyycABsJbLkeE

Bezos had an affair

https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez-relationship-timeline-photos-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

In January 2019, the bombshell news broke that the Amazon CEO and his wife, MacKenzie, were getting a divorce after 25 years of marriage. Hours later, we learned that Bezos was in a relationship with Lauren Sanchez, a TV host and helicopter pilot who, along with her husband, had been friends with the Bezoses.

Despite a tumultuous few months that involved leaked texts, blackmail, a billion-dollar divorce, and maybe even interference from the Saudi Arabian government, Bezos and Sanchez are still going strong.

11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

sMlb00522SFSYqSJtRrPgk16DEyfyycABsJbLkeE

Gates maybe was unfaithful also

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-extramarital-affairs-open-secret-report-2021-6?r=US&IR=T

Since Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates announced their divorce last month, reports have called into question the billionaire Microsoft founder's reputation as a nerdy do-gooder and detailed allegations that he engaged in inappropriate workplace relationships.

A report from Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman, Nick Bilton, and Emily Jane Fox published on Monday suggested that Gates' affairs were known to those around him — people close to Gates told the magazine that they weren't a secret.

"We all assumed that it was when he was with women," the former employee said. "I knew there were many offsite meetings that were not on his calendar."

But another source close to Gates told the magazine that it was unlike him to disappear from the office, describing him as "one of the most intensely scheduled people on the planet."

9 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

main-qimg-9968b89409cf3ecaba05dd75321a1aSamaki Bilakichwa Studies of depression and personality disorders.

https://www.aspergers101.com/the-destroying-sociopath/

This site has some good stuff:

Entrapped by a Sociopath?

Unfortunately, narcissistic sociopaths are good at finding the right people to manipulate. They know that you are trusting. They know you will make excuses for their bad behavior because you don’t want to see it for what it really is.

However, if your gut is sending you signals and you’re brushing off feelings of anger, distrust, and fear, there is probably a good reason. This is known as “cognitive dissonance.” You want to believe that this person you know is as good as they appear, even though you know it all seems too good to be true.

The first step to dealing with this person is to stop reinterpreting the facts. Don’t give someone with a narcissistic sociopathic personality the “benefit of the doubt.” You’re a good, trusting person who wants to see the good in others—that’s understandable. This may make it hard for you to see clearly. You might also be in a disadvantaged social or financial position that impairs your ability to fight back.

Most importantly, however, if the relationship is abusive, you must find a way to leave. If there is no abuse, you can set boundaries, build your assertiveness, and set limits, but you can’t change the other person. It’s not an easy decision whether to stay or go. Gain awareness and help from others and confront the situation with as much logic and rational thought as you can muster. Fighting or arguing with the narcissistic sociopath won’t help and will only make things worse.

If you know someone who fits the criteria for a narcissistic sociopath, it is important to recognize that it’s unlikely that person will change or seek help. Your best option is to arm yourself with knowledge, set strong boundaries, and distance yourself from the person as much as possible. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship with someone displaying these qualities, it is important to find a safe way to leave.

Another potential tip, that might sound nuts at first:

I've noticed that many sociopaths/psychos seem to be uneasy around certain types of cats.

The 10 Best Types of Cat | Britannica

By cats here, I mean a proper one that hasn't had their feral instincts completely stomped out of them, like an overweight house cat. People says it's because these people are uncomfortable with the independent nature of cats. I also think that cats might be more psychically intuned to auras and the sociopath can sense that they see through them. Yeah, I know, it sounds nuts. lol

52 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Another potential tip, that might sound nuts at first:

I've noticed that many sociopaths/psychos seem to be uneasy around certain types of cats.

The 10 Best Types of Cat | Britannica

By cats here, I mean a proper one that hasn't had their feral instincts completely stomped out of them, like an overweight house cat. People says it's because these people are uncomfortable with the independent nature of cats. I also think that cats might be more psychically intuned to auras and the sociopath can sense that they see through them. Yeah, I know, it sounds nuts. lol

Where you noticed this ? Is your own cat uneasy around you ....?