Names with R

sskhalsa

Guest balwinderkaur

ahh people quit mucking around with names such as rasgulla singh and what-nots. somebody asked sangat for name suggestions so i'd think they would expect some good input. it's harmless to joke around just for some fun but if i were the one asking sangat for suggestions, i wouldn't like it if people start joking around with names like rasgulla singh etc. we have to learn to draw the line at where to muck around and where to give some serious input. sorry for nagging and double sorry if i ruffled any feathers out there. No offense intended. blush.gif

Name suggestion: RANVEER SINGH all the way!!!!!!

RANJODH SINGH sounds good too!!!!

RAAJVEER SINGH is cool as well!!!!

* warrior-names for singhs are so cool IMHO* :wub: :@

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thanks a lot, I have forwarded them all the names with the meanings (for which I know) and my preferences :wub: they will decide by tomorrow.

I love Raajveer singh, Rassayan Singh, Raamras Singh, Rama Singh, Randhir Singh and Rattan Singh. Waiting for what the family select :@

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest KirtanLover

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I know for sure ppls won't give name like "Rakh-Charna-Vich Singh" or "rajkereyga singh" to their kids.. hopefully they won't

and why not?,..... wacko.gif i think they're awesome names and i hope someone out there WILL give names like the above. :TH: More awesome unique names should be encouraged.... blush.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!