Modi Repeals Farm Laws

dharamyudh

7 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Yes. Talk about those 1984 cases against sikhs in India. Where's the justice for them - Right Suchi ?

Also Suchi, do you agree that this lady Kangana's Padma Shri should be revoked and returned? 

I believe in the rule of law. 

So let the law prevail. If there is evidence of breaking any, then an FIR can be filed.  

There are bigger fish to fry than her, funded by very powerful groups.  Such as Congress that is in power in Punjab where evidence exists that they masterminded the Mumbai terror attack of 2008. Yet nothing has happened to anyone. There are international elements bent on breaking India so that is the first priority. Muslims are part of that. Perhaps because Punjabis are still voting for Congress is why outstanding disputes remain unresolved. 

I understand an FIR has been filed by the Bihar govt. 

Hence, perhaps why we have so many cases pending. 

She stood up to the corrupt Maharastra govt involved in the murder of Sushant Singh Rajput and was bullied as a result and afforded security, so she has earned some respect. 

1 hour ago, Suchi said:

So let the law prevail. If there is evidence of breaking any, then an FIR can be filed.  

There are bigger fish to fry than her, funded by very powerful groups.  Such as Congress that is in power in Punjab where evidence exists that they masterminded the Mumbai terror attack of 2008. Yet nothing has happened to anyone. There are international elements bent on breaking India so that is the first priority. Muslims are part of that. Perhaps because Punjabis are still voting for Congress is why outstanding disputes remain unresolved. 

She stood up to the corrupt Maharastra govt involved in the murder of Sushant Singh Rajput and was bullied as a result and afforded security, so she has earned some respect. 

So, getting straight to the point - you do support her regardless of whatever is going around. Hmm…

18 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

So, getting straight to the point - you do support her regardless of whatever is going around. Hmm…

I'm still interested in the UK involvement of the 1984 attack. To what extent did they support Indira Gandhi with what objective? 

There is some indication that the CIA was involved. 

Why aren't SFJ and other such outfits demanding disclosure of all intelligence pertaining to this staged event? It's easy to point fingers to those living far away whilst ignoring those closer to home, isn't it? 

If we are truly equal citizens then we must claim our rights to information. 

Moreover under Dharmic law foreigners are given more respect as guests of the country. 

in the UK we also have the Equality Act 2010 which I've found is just ignored as cases are rigged to suit the Establishment. 

It seems to me that the Supreme Court in India is beholden to a foreign power. I'm certainly aware of secret oaths that deter fair and equitable court decisions. 

My attempts to obtain redress has landed me on certain lists. 

3 hours ago, Suchi said:

I'm still interested in the UK involvement of the 1984 attack. To what extent did they support Indira Gandhi with what objective? 

There is some indication that the CIA was involved. 

Why aren't SFJ and other such outfits demanding disclosure of all intelligence pertaining to this staged event? It's easy to point fingers to those living far away whilst ignoring those closer to home, isn't it? 

If we are truly equal citizens then we must claim our rights to information. 

Moreover under Dharmic law foreigners are given more respect as guests of the country. 

in the UK we also have the Equality Act 2010 which I've found is just ignored as cases are rigged to suit the Establishment. 

It seems to me that the Supreme Court in India is beholden to a foreign power. I'm certainly aware of secret oaths that deter fair and equitable court decisions. 

My attempts to obtain redress has landed me on certain lists. 

Beating the bush around ehh.. It is simple - either yes or no. It is ok and no shame if you are a huge fan of her. 

1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

Beating the bush around ehh.. It is simple - either yes or no. It is ok and no shame if you are a huge fan of her. 

I like to think I'm fair. 

Her acting skills are phenomenonal.

But she has a big mouth that she doesn't always know how to use properly which has already landed her in hot water. 

Whether she is acting on behalf of herself or someone else remains to be seen.

I don't believe she has that much political power or influence. 

6 hours ago, Suchi said:

I like to think I'm fair. 

Her acting skills are phenomenonal.

But she has a big mouth that she doesn't always know how to use properly which has already landed her in hot water. 

Whether she is acting on behalf of herself or someone else remains to be seen.

I don't believe she has that much political power or influence. 

I think calling her acting skill's phenomenal is stretching it a bit really, she's hardly a Helen Mirren now is she, anyway, i digress, she has something that's more powerful than political power, she has a blind following of what's left of her social media platforms and they eat up all the right wing nonsense she spouts.

59 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

I think calling her acting skill's phenomenal is stretching it a bit really, she's hardly a Helen Mirren now is she, anyway, i digress, she has something that's more powerful than political power, she has a blind following of what's left of her social media platforms and they eat up all the right wing nonsense she spouts.

The media is free to ignore her. As they do with the number of murders following the Bengal elections, the rampant Christian conversions, the high number of covid cases in Maharastra, Kerala and other stated. Or the alcohol and drug problems of Punjab. 

Why are they giving her so much importance? Can one person have so much influence if what they're talking about isn't based on fact or what the majority are thinking anyway? If they're lies, they can be countered. Have her rantings caused actual violence? No,  in fact she has been subjected to violence and legal action as a result. 

And she was the only actor to publicly announce her support of Sushant Singh Rajput. Where were all the so-called award wapasee gang then? Too busy hiding and afraid to risk their lucrative contracts? 

Are we now to be afraid of opinion that does not conform to a particular agenda, such as 'Islamophobia' that most know not to be a phobia at all? Yet the media is quick to shut down all dissenting voices. 

We are heading towards a distopian hell if we sit and do nothing. I've personally seen what that hell is, but you probably wouldn't believe me. 

4 hours ago, Suchi said:

The media is free to ignore her. As they do with the number of murders following the Bengal elections, the rampant Christian conversions, the high number of covid cases in Maharastra, Kerala and other stated. Or the alcohol and drug problems of Punjab. 

Why are they giving her so much importance? Can one person have so much influence if what they're talking about isn't based on fact or what the majority are thinking anyway? If they're lies, they can be countered. Have her rantings caused actual violence? No,  in fact she has been subjected to violence and legal action as a result. 

And she was the only actor to publicly announce her support of Sushant Singh Rajput. Where were all the so-called award wapasee gang then? Too busy hiding and afraid to risk their lucrative contracts? 

Are we now to be afraid of opinion that does not conform to a particular agenda, such as 'Islamophobia' that most know not to be a phobia at all? Yet the media is quick to shut down all dissenting voices. 

We are heading towards a distopian hell if we sit and do nothing. I've personally seen what that hell is, but you probably wouldn't believe me. 

I think the media in general (in the west anyway) do ignore her, they all have their own narratives to follow.

The problem with her "rantings" is that they give a certain portion of society, a voice and that sometimes isn't necessarily the right voice, Trump did the same thing, look how that ended. just because what she say's hasn't resulted in violence (yet) doesn't make it right.

I don't follow the in's and out's of what Bollywood actors do, they live on a different plane of existence to normal people and in the most have a huge ego's and think they stand above others, what little interest i had waned after the majority of them decided to stay quite over the farmers issue.

6 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

she doesn't act, she strips down (even in the biopic she did item piece) , she doesn't speak dialogues like a natural human ,she does histronics melodramitcally , Bollywood is a cesspool of kanj4rp4na. She needs education since she not even 10th standard pass in education because she ran away from home , it shows . She doesn't deserve a padma shri  unless Modi is rewarding her for services rendered .

On 11/24/2021 at 1:51 AM, Suchi said:

And closer to home. 

What happened to our right to question our so called leaders: