Namaaz not allowed in Gurdwara

Premi5

3 minutes ago, proactive said:

At least he understands that  ONLY Kirtan and Katha of Gurbani should take place in a Gurdwara. I place such a Sikh even if he has a trimmed beard many rungs above people like Ravi Singh who might have a khula dharha yet subverts Sikhi every day in order to further the liberal aganda. 

I mean Ravi Singh doesn't really get involved in Gurdwara politics.

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

He recently gave a call on Twitter for more Gurdwaras to allow Namaz on their premises so he is quite willing to go against the Rehat Maryada as long as it is for the benefit of Muslims and pis$es off RW Hindus.  I would say he is more political than the average Gurdwara Pardhan. 

On 11/24/2021 at 4:56 PM, Jacfsing2 said:

On 11/24/2021 at 4:59 PM, proactive said:

He recently gave a call on Twitter for more Gurdwaras to allow Namaz on their premises so he is quite willing to go against the Rehat Maryada as long as it is for the benefit of Muslims and pis$es off RW Hindus.  I would say he is more political than the average Gurdwara Pardhan. 

I am confused, are you talking about Ravi Ranjan Singh who is mentioned in the article, or Ravi Singh Khalsa Aid?

11 hours ago, proactive said:

I am writing about Ravi Singh of Khalsa Aid, He has given a call on twitter for more Gurdwaras to offer themselves for holding Namaz. The other Ravi Ranjan Singh appears to either a Hindu convert to Sikhi or someone who comes from a mixed Hindu Sikh family. I think he is  a Bihari and was a litigant in the Ram Mandir case. He is also leading an organisation called the Jhatka committee aimed at fighting the dominance of Halal meat in India and promoting Jhatka in its place. So he is pretty shady in some aspects but positive in others. 

Now compare the two Ravis, someone born a Sikh and who gives out many statements about the way Sikhs have been treated by India and who is being projected as the greatest Sikh of the 21st century and who should be awarded the Nobel prize and the other is someone possibly born a Hindu, associated with the Hindu Mahasabha and thus probably someone who believes that Sikhs are Hindus. 

image.jpeg.62aa34d875a40855055ca1248953ba0e.jpeg   image.jpeg.7ec804098e02e25632f49cfa58386711.jpeg

Now which one would you think would be someone who would be defending the Rehat Maryada? Ravi Singh of Khalsa Aid or Ravi Ranjan Singh of Hindu Mahasabha?

The guess on face value and the true answer shows just what is wrong in our people at the moment. Ravi Singh of Khalsa Aid is quite happy to go against the Rehat Maryada and allow Namaz in our Gurdwaras, rather than just keep quiet when the Gurdwara Pardhan faced flak for his initial announcement offering the Gurdwara for Namaz, Ravi Singh KA is actually encouraging Gurdwaras to go against the Rehat Maryada! He may have a Khula Dharha but I doubt he has even read the Rehat Maryana or even has much knowledge of Gurbani, his charity is just a business he has set up to advance his liberal agenda. 

So they are both bad in your opinion?

It's with a growing..frequency ..I find myself asking...just how involved is the uk with global terrorism, pakistan, taliban, and attacks on Sikhi in india and abroad to this day?

Definitely some infiltration, subversion vibes going on. Definitely some wasp cult vibes..sniff sniff fan...a soupcon of underaged sex traficking. Tsk tsk.