A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

24 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We should all not be doing putte kam before marriage anyway. 

Doesn't erase the day-to-day reality of what actually happens. When you repeatedly say stuff like the above, it seems like you're afraid of encroaching reality, effectively putting your fingers in your ears, and drowning out the surrounding noise.

Not many people outside of places like this forum adhere to the archaic modes of conduct you're describing above. Hell, I'd hazard a guess even most of the people on here behave a lot differently away from this forum to what they actually claim to be doing. But that's just the way of things.

2 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Where did I say anything about her being jatt? I didn’t, you imagined that I did. I don’t even know if she is jatt. I was merely pointing out that it would be more appropriate for her to use her caste associated surname (whatever her caste is) rather than “Kaur”.

Jatt or not, you made the crux of your argument caste-related. You easily could've framed the discussion on the lines of promiscuity or even modern female hypergamy, but you made it about caste. That's on you. Don't try to wriggle out of it now.

32 minutes ago, Jassu said:

You’re implying that women of other races don’t get ‘abused’ or ‘pimped out’. Sikh women are still very safe and traditional compared to other women. Obviously, not all, but the vast majority are. This might be hard to swallow but a lot of Sikh women in the UK actually like Pakis and date them. Many of these women that cried wolf later would probably have done it anyway if they were from a ‘less strict’ family. This time the family would be open minded and actually willingly accept the Paki boyfriend or whatever, lol. I do agree that strict and conservative parenting does create resentment in children esp when they live in the west. I can’t deny that. I’m not saying that parents should threaten to kill their children or whatnot, but men are basically absent-minded these days (not just physically) and the mother is left to do the ‘parenting’ and as everyone knows a mother’s heart is soft. It doesn’t help that most of the time both parents are always working.

this post is terrible to write but this is the truth

They ‘like’ them because they are naive, have lack of knowledge of Sikhi or have been groomed

4 minutes ago, californiasardar1 said:

Where did I say anything about her being jatt? I didn’t, you imagined that I did. I don’t even know if she is jatt. I was merely pointing out that it would be more appropriate for her to use her caste associated surname (whatever her caste is) rather than “Kaur”.

You should have just said gotra.

maybe @MisterrSinghwas right, you were trolling 

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Jatt or not, you made the crux of your argument caste-related. You easily could've framed the discussion on the lines of promiscuity or even modern female hypergamy, but you made it about caste. That's on you. Don't try to wriggle out of it now.

I don't think he was doing that myself. Plus I think any apna with even a drop of savvy realises that girls from any caste can act like hoes (even though there was a time when people erroneously thought otherwise). Let's put that to bed.  

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think he was doing that myself. Plus I think any apna with even a drop of savvy realises that b1tches from any caste can act like hoes (even though there was a time when people erroneously thought otherwise).  You can get hoe-evidence on hoes from all jaats now. Let's put that to bed.  

Yep these ones weren’t 

the subject of this thread is Canadian, that sort of stuff (grooming or ‘sexualisation’) seems to be much less prevalent overall