Domestic and sexual abuse of silenced Sikh women revealed

Niara

2 hours ago, proactive said:

Generally what we have seen in the last few years has been the weakening of Sikhi by liberals with an agenda like Ravi Singh and others such as Sikhs in the City as well as that Sukhi woman who co-wrote the tripe that passes for a report on domestic and sexual abuse. Social media has dumbed down our people no end and the desperation for 'likes' and 'retweets' has been transferred to the real world. When you are striving for likes, then you will write and support any BS which will gain you the most widespread support and most likes. Standing for something and remaining true to your beliefs is guaranteed to relegating you into the liberal pigeonhole of being an 'extremist'. This is why now we have l.diots like this guy who is a Gurdwara Pardhan offering the Gurdwara which belongs to the community as a place where all and sundry are 'most welcome' to perform their own religious rituals!

Gurudwara Offers Space For Namaz In Gurugram - YouTube

This guy is a symptom of the malaise that people like Ravi Singh with his liberal BS has bought into Sikhi and unless it is stopped now and countered by Sikhs committed to adhering to true Sikhi and not the airy fairy version of Sikhi that cucks like Ravi Singh are promoting future generations of Sikhs will suffer. 

Generally these liberal types in the Bhes of a Singh like Ravi Singh and this 'Sherdil' f.ool are like all liberals are essentially cowards, how could they be anything else since they have no strong belief in Sikhi and when countered they quickly resort to lying like this Sherdil guy did when confronted over his lunacy. He quickly resorts to claiming that he was misquoted, when in the video he is quite clear that he is offering the Gurdwara for Namaz. This is the type of liberal i.diots that we are allowing to exercise authority in our most important and sacred institutions. That does not bode well for the future. 

The most ironic thing is that because we have seen liberals take over our religion and promote their liberal BS as aligned with Gurmat this has led to RW Hindus now trying to present themselves as the defenders of Sikhi against these liberals. The more these RW take up the space that should really have been the space that Sikh orthodoxy should be occupying, the more the liberals push back and align themselves with the 'peacefuls'. 

Just look at the Imam in the video and his reaction to the liberal i.diot in charge of the Gurdwara offering his most sacred place to him. He knows how to play the game well, heaping praises on the i.diot and on others in general for offering their properties so that he can proclaim loudly during namaz that he is following Allah and all the others are misguided! No wonder they think it is open season on us, when the very people in charge of our Gurdwaras are willing to bend to their needs. 

As Daily said - the next Jang is the internal Jang. Either we can do what we have in the last few decades been famous for, allowing a threat to grow stronger or we nip it in the bud. The Vaisakhi in the Mosque manmat is a classic example of how a liberal threat can be countered through effective Sikh activism which leads to a victory in the first battle and the liberal running back to their parents' basements to b.itch online about how they were 'attacked' , just the sight of a few Singhs is enough to cause them to soil their trousers. The quote below from the barficulture article is enough to show that even though the offer of a debate was put to them, just seeing a few Singhs willing to take a stand against this liberal BS was enough to send them scurrying to their safe spaces!

"I was horrified to learn that 30+ people had turned up outside Gurinder’s house [Tuesday] night. I became fearful of my own safety. Threats were made that if the event was not called off 200+ protestors would turn up at the mosque. At no point was I contacted by anyone to ask for clarification around what was happening at the event, yet I was labeled a trailer, anti Sikh, an accomplice to sexual abuse of Sikh women etc."

What actually happened was that a few Singhs turned up and wanted to ask the organiser why this event was taking place without any consultation with the community and what was the purpose of this. As all liberals are cowards, even a simple question is seen by them as a threat.

Ok, I've had my rant but I hope that all of you on hear understand that these types of liberal antics will ultimately weaken us and unless liberals see the push back from Sikhs willing to stand up for the Rehat Marayada then they will feel more and more emboldened. You will ultimately see them remove any pictures of our Shaheeds from the 18th century from our Gurdwaras because these fuel 'hatred' and 'Islamophobia'! 

Man.. your posts are always good and to the point !

7 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I’m sure in the past, Muslims knew the purpose of what a Gurdwara was for more than some Sikhs do these days. If Puratan Sikhs came to our Gurdwaras today, they’d probably think we are following some different religion. 

Puraatan sikhs would probably be surprised to see that their is a saroop of Guru Granth Sahib in the majority of gurdwaras, as those sikhs came from a pre-printing press era. They will find the saroops strange due to not being larrivaar (ie nowadays we have spaced out words) Also they would hear a strange sound coming with keertan due to the harmonium, which would look and sound really strange to them. Probably also be shocked at how many sikhs uncover their head outside gurdwara, and how many have haircuts etc....

59 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Well, he seems to have Sikhi close to his heart if he went to the trouble of this tattoo

dil saaf hona chahida?? no need for tattoos when we have kesh bros

52 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

By definition, can a Gurdwara be without a Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ?

yes you can have a gurdwara without Guru Granth Sahib ji as existed before where Shastar were placeholder for Guruji/Akal Purakh in Darbar , but back then Gursikhs were super educated in dharam granths and many had Gurbani Kant including whole of Guru Granth Sahib . So Guru Panth were the literal bodies in which Guru ji Resided

1 hour ago, ipledgeblue said:

yes, there is maryada of there just being a shastar to matha tek, as was done for the gurdwara created by puraatan Singhs at Sirhind in memory of the 2 younger sahibzadas. There were instances when such as the one I mentioned where a gurdwara did not have a sikh to manage it, and there just weren't enough Granth sahib saroop for every smaller gurdwara, and of course they were all hand written. Obviously, this also changes how Anand Karaj would be done as opposed to modern times...

I don’t think aam people did Anand Karaj like they do now. Back then only Amritdharis did it. 

26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

but then ALL sikhs were amritdhari by definition either taking charan pahul or khande di pahul

I don’t think Amrit was given easily back then, it’s easier for people to take Amrit now, so if it was harder back then, and our population is around 10% of Sikhs at max, it’s likely back then it was closer to 5%. Udasis and Nirmalas were also more prominent back then.