Domestic and sexual abuse of silenced Sikh women revealed

Niara

12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I think like Darshan sio Teja said similar things against Dasam Granth as modern day missionaries that they is praise of Chandi etc etc , sikhs should only believe in one granth

I think that was clearly the result of abrahamic thinking transposed on Sikhi. They started to try and frame it as a 'religion'.  

10 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I think before operation blue star, there was a picture in Akal Takht of all the Devi Devte bowing to Guru Sahib before Indian government destroyed it. 

Like we've said before, prior to colonisation, Sikhs didn't seem to have any issue using Indic motifs and iconography to illustrate points. Someone put it into people's heads that this makes them 'Hindoo' and then you had some weird reaction to that.   

4 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

He was also a British stooge. Gained the title Babu Teja Singh from his work fixing some nuts on I think it was train railways for the goray.

I think the "abhilakhee" lot bibis do all wear keskis though, he was never an Akali Bunga Takht Sarabrah /jathedaar however himself or his students do use the abhilakhee word a lot as well as overuse of the gursikh term. Bhasauria and the influence of his students/cheley did manage to change Benti Chaupai to skip 'kripa kar har jagmata' from Benti Chaupai and completely exlude Arril; and this carried over to the SGPC Akal Takht rehat maryada! 

Remember this was a period when a sikh organisation could hide behind women to remove Khalsa leaders from Akali Bunga, such as what happened with Budha Dal chief Baba Sahib Singh Kaladhari.

Haven't won yet, through his influence Benti Chaupai is still read in a cut corrupt form:  'kripa kar har jagmata' is skipped from Benti Chaupai and Arril is completely excluded, so many gutkas have been published this way because of people like him.

Teja and his student who was granthi at Harimandir Sahib, they both managed to forcefully change the Benti Chaupai to this at Harimandir Sahib as well. Kept adding their own corrupt men into the sangat until whole sangat submitted to their will to commit the Benti Chaupai beadbi which carries onto this day. ...still not won, need to do more.

Yeh he used to do keertan of Dasam bani and then he just switched. Kala Afghana has similar view to Teja Sing B.

Do we have the original Chaupai Sahib?

The Dasam Granth version is authentic yes?

15 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Nope. But i found out that bibi ji who runs that organization and did this survey was a well known forum user here and was a moderator for quite a while on this forum. Her posts/replies were good and she was learning day by day. I guess somewhere she got wrong advice. 

But why did she allow the article to be published.....?

On 12/8/2021 at 12:39 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Do we have the original Chaupai Sahib?

The Dasam Granth version is authentic yes?

Regardless, the Benti Chaupai and Arril is the same everywhere, it's only long chaupai portions of Rehras which differ with sampradaiye.

It is miscreants in the panth which have shortened the benti chaupai section for their own goals!