Domestic and sexual abuse of silenced Sikh women revealed

Niara

22 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Get a load of who this guy works for........

Bal-Atwal-Copy-2-1-e1624268739494.jpg

Solicitor at West Midlands Police, Chair of the Birmingham Solicitors Group

Yeah, seen he's a high up in City Sikhs - it's strange, because he seems the opposite of most of them, i.e. he seems more 'ankhi'. Maybe we should send him an email about this :

I'm happy to volunteer, to see what he's doing about it. Hopefully he's not one of those 'interfaith' types ?

14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Get a load of who this guy works for........

Bal-Atwal-Copy-2-1-e1624268739494.jpg

Solicitor at West Midlands Police, Chair of the Birmingham Solicitors Group

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Yeah, seen he's a high up in City Sikhs - it's strange, because he seems the opposite of most of them, i.e. he seems more 'ankhi'. Maybe we should send him an email. I'm happy to volunteer, to see what he's doing about it. Hopefully he's not one of those 'interfaith' types ?

Right , cannot find an email address

Maybe @GurjantGnostic's detective skills can help us

he is on twitter though

or try messaging here https://birminghamsolicitorsgroup.org/contact/

On 11/23/2021 at 11:19 AM, Premi5 said:

Yeah, seen he's a high up in City Sikhs - it's strange, because he seems the opposite of most of them, i.e. he seems more 'ankhi'. Maybe we should send him an email about this :

I'm happy to volunteer, to see what he's doing about it. Hopefully he's not one of those 'interfaith' types ?

He'd probably be one of the ones defending them (WMP) in court......that's his job. 

45 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Right , cannot find an email address

Maybe @GurjantGnostic's detective skills can help us

he is on twitter though

or try messaging here https://birminghamsolicitorsgroup.org/contact/

Police are hard to get contact info on because they don't want the dues and dudesses they arrest finding them. 

If I were trying to do that in this country, and I knew what department or precinct he was assigned, I'd call and speak to the desk sergeant, and ask for contact info or if they could forward a message. 

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

He's probably been pre-tested for his gadaari before he was promoted. Goray do that, they test you by making you throw some of your own under a bus to see if you are loyal to them. 

@Premi5 The Sikh boot-lickers who are enabling establishment Muslims in the hope of personal advancement; something that you found difficult to process yesterday. Less than a day later you've been confronted with a real-life example a few decades earlier than even I'd anticipated.