Jump to content

(Sad news) Sikh boy stabbed to death in Hounslow


Recommended Posts

 

NEWS - 2 DECEMBER 2021 12:59

Rishmeet Singh murder investigation: second arrest

Detectives investigating the murder of 16-year-old Rishmeet Singh in Southall have made a second arrest.

A 17-year-old boy [B] was arrested on suspicion of murder on Thursday, 2 December and remains in custody.

A 19-year-old man [A] arrested on Tuesday, 30 November has been bailed to a date in late December.

Rishmeet’s family have been updated on this development and continue to be supported by specially trained officers.

https://news.met.police.uk/news/rishmeet-singh-murder-investigation-second-arrest-438747

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would make sure that its the correct link as many times before people have run scammy pages on gofund me when people were concerned about others in need .  

Wasn't even real. Goodness me. A life wasted for nothing.

He looked beautiful 👳🏼‍♀️

10 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Can I just say: 

That type of bag he wore is one I commonly associate with people who sell weed on corners. Firstly, younguns, please don't wear them, not least of all because they look crap, like you're wearing a purse, secondly, if it gives the impression you're carrying weed, it might entice someone to try and rob you for it. And we should all know that these days in London that usually involves chaakoos. 

I’m sure part of the reason is racism instead of something as simple as his bag.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I’m sure part of the reason is racism instead of something as simple as his bag.

I don't think it works like that in London. 

 

https://www.mylondon.news/news/local-news/london-crime-craziest-weapons-found-22312941

 

https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/london-crime-27-teenagers-killed-22298547

1_Untitled-design-9.png
Nine of the teenagers killed on London streets in 2021, aged 14-18 (Image: Metropolitan Police)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

I don't think it works like that in London. 

 

https://www.mylondon.news/news/local-news/london-crime-craziest-weapons-found-22312941

 

https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/london-crime-27-teenagers-killed-22298547

1_Untitled-design-9.png
Nine of the teenagers killed on London streets in 2021, aged 14-18 (Image: Metropolitan Police)

 

The link you shared only shows minority being stabbed, kinda contradictory to what you said.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The link you shared only shows minority being stabbed, kinda contradictory to what you said.

It's usually colored vs colored. Few whites are stabbed (there are not that many white youths in London proper). Maybe some of the attacks are racist, but only a minority. It's usually gang related or theft related 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

The link you shared only shows minority being stabbed, kinda contradictory to what you said.

Urban youts be juking each other over minor tings in Londinium bruv. 

I'm going to say some insensitive but important point now: how that young Sikh brother looked and dressed (from what I've known of predators) would put him on the radar for attacks. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I seem to remember the crime stats painting a more broad picture than that. 

The ground reality could be different. I remember getting a ticket once and they put my race as Caucasian despite being a brown guy. 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I seem to remember the crime stats painting a more broad picture than that. 

Jesus Christ, stop gaslighting me. You know nothing of the knife crime situation in London, specifically the Post-Code gang wars being fought by young black youths in urban areas. The UK is NOT the US. The murder of this young Singh is a residual of that larger problem. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I seem to remember the crime stats painting a more broad picture than that. 

In London it might be minorities doing that, but you can go other areas like Liverpool or certain areas in Scotland, and it's a different picture. 

London is a lot like certain cities in India in a way, in that you have affluent areas right next to deprived estates. From what I've seen those kind of estates breed hopelessness and violence. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This should not come as a big suprise. At the moment knife crime is out of control in London. Anyone regadless of their religion, ethnicity or race can become a victim. It does not matter what religion you are, be it Sikh, Hindu, Muslim. With the current state of the UK. anyone can get stabbed if your in the wrong area and the wrong time.

I remember when I was a teen. It was quite rough then but now its just got worse. We need more detterant for these mindles acts of violence and crime. Politicians dont have any answers.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

This should not come as a big suprise. At the moment knife crime is out of control in London. Anyone regadless of their religion, ethnicity or race can become a victim. It does not matter what religion you are, be it Sikh, Hindu, Muslim. With the current state of the UK. anyone can get stabbed if your in the wrong area and the wrong time.

I remember when I was a teen. It was quite rough then but now its just got worse. We need more detterant for these mindles acts of violence and crime. Politicians dont have any answers.

Well you can't knock anyone out apparently. Lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use