Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah...instead of trying to force people to keep Rehit, who aren't going to, we should just disavow publically certain people and if they change for the better they can claim Sikh again. 

You cannot force anyone to keep take Amrit, follow Rehit...but i wish we'd had the modesty innocence Panjabi culture. You see general Muslims the less religious types they still keep it conservative . I know they smoke drink etc but keep it to themselves like not all over public..wish we had that. Pakistani culture i think is better conservative modest whereas you compare it to Panjab India its become too westernized. Compare Panjabi celebs to Pakistani celebs, the girls are modest whereas you know have Punjabi actresses social media trying to be Westernized with clothing so forth

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

You cannot force anyone to keep take Amrit, follow Rehit...but i wish we'd had the modesty innocence Panjabi culture. You see general Muslims the less religious types they still keep it conservative . I know they smoke drink etc but keep it to themselves like not all over public..wish we had that. Pakistani culture i think is better conservative modest whereas you compare it to Panjab India its become too westernized. Compare Panjabi celebs to Pakistani celebs, the girls are modest whereas you know have Punjabi actresses social media trying to be Westernized with clothing so forth

I respect this aspect of their community. It's not uniform or impregnable to external cultural pressures, but it's visible and established, and still somewhat resistant to forces that wish to undermine their sense of being. Spend a few hours with some western respectable Pakistanis and then spend some time with their comparable Punjabi (Sikh) equivalents: you'll start to hate your own people, slowly...

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

I respect this aspect of their community. It's not uniform or impregnable to external cultural pressures, but it's visible and established, and still somewhat resistant to forces that wish to undermine their sense of being. Spend a few hours with some western respectable Pakistanis and then spend some time with their comparable Punjabi (Sikh) equivalents: you'll start to hate your own people, slowly...

Our people just aren’t loyal to the community as a whole, and have gone too far into the individualism realm. 

3 hours ago, Jassu said:

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the video lol trust me I see Punjabi videos from our own apne that are WAY worse. At least this man is appreciating proper folk Punjabi music and using folk instruments. Some of you are just hateful/racist...

You might as well go be with white bread dude. See ya. If you can't identify the objectionable use of Roop and the grooming elements...I don't know. You're yet another troll? At best a Jatt and not a practicing Sikh. 

Maybe some day. Maybe next life. I don't know what to tell you. 

For all we know you're like sweaty, 250lbs, hindu dude, sitting in a cramped s hole in Calcutta.