Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

16 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

At jassus level he probably thinks it's about islam and pakistan, but the plays they're running come from the white tower jio. And they will always be beta tier, like india, until they truly embrace what it means to be a good hindu or muslim accoding to Guru Nanak Dev Ji. And they'll have to restructure at that point. They're either falling behind or permanently leaving Dharam. 

@dallysingh101

Bruh they are using vpn for a reason. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Come on bro, I like to think I spread/share some Sikh ithihaasik knowledge too. The grooming think is some unfortunate rubbish we have to deal with right now, I think the other ithihhasik stuff we discuss is more rewarding.     

Comes and goes. A lot of it depends on the threads everyone posts, which way things go. Balance shifts. I think most of us spend sufficient time, and have studied long enough that a lot of the really inspiring spiritual stuff is asked and answered and we generally all quietly do our daily practices. 

But what always comes up is bad news in Kalyug and it's those threads that tend to go certain ways. Because.  It's their nature and they're happening all the time. 

And they say see something say something ya know? Can't help what people's posts I see, but like yourself certain behaviors and mindsets crop up, and so then there's a comment related to that, but not direct Bhagti of Gurmat, those topics are deeper and less frequent. . 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

If any Sikh forum has any point, it would be to condemn this type of stuff and offer an alternative to it. 

This sort of thing has been going on for decades. Well at least since the 1960's when discos were being popularised. 

It is an answer to those feeling depressed, unjoyful or oppressed in some way. Or simply bored. Those leading satisfactory lives would not be attracted to such behaviours. For that to happen, it usually means parents show care and affection as well as support their youths to fulfil their dreams. Encourage education, hobbies and ensure their time is spent in useful activities. Spirituality has very little to do with it at this point in their lives. 

I have neices and nephews of mixed race that did not go off the rails or indulge in such things. Their parents were atheists. There must have been something worthwhile, to their mind (this is key), they were doing instead.  And they were. They were reading, learning instruments, had regular holidays, working towards goals, encouraged to think for themselves. 

As far as Muslim girls are concerned why they are more compliant to their culture may be because they are greater in numbers  so their peer groups are in the same culture. Their time is spent in studying, learning household chores and in the community. But there are others who indulge in shameful behaviours. Many years ago I heard of some in full hijab going to work, changing into Western clothes with full makeup etc and indulging in illicit sex and changing back into their drab clothes before they go home.  Yet others who had indulged in sex before marriage were forced to get their hymens replaced in order to marry. 

The problems of puberty have always been there.  How we deal with it is dependent on what's deemed acceptable in a particular age. 

In some cultures girls were married off early to avoid them bringing shame to their village. We now desire and encourage our youth to delay marriage and procreation for financial gain. 

Whether it is better can only be decided by the individual concerned. It seems though, on the whole, people are happier than before. So it has worked. 

On 12/8/2021 at 10:01 PM, MisterrSingh said:

I respect this aspect of their community. It's not uniform or impregnable to external cultural pressures, but it's visible and established, and still somewhat resistant to forces that wish to undermine their sense of being. Spend a few hours with some western respectable Pakistanis and then spend some time with their comparable Punjabi (Sikh) equivalents: you'll start to hate your own people, slowly...

Funny how i viewed Islam and general Muslim community (not teaching of quran) went full circles. Many years when i was atheist. I never really understood at uni/college where you'd have likes of dawah boys / mohammed hijab types and pretty like model looking European girls would walk in one day wearing dresses and next thing you'd know they be wearing hijab and converted to islam. I didn't understand despite how media shows constant jihad and general Islam what was the appeal. Why so many sports stars convert.  Every other person i'd walk into has reverted back to islam..

now since coming to Sikhi and living in today world i think islam is based lol 

Even more you appreciate it with the far-left sjw commie politics, the feminism, getting ride of genders, war on Men,  do what you want to do, promote obesity as its normal, cancel / woke culture, having abortions and 9 months as 'feminism rights' you get the idea ..its make so much sense what their appeal is.  We had too once, Khrakus was the last peak since then been downfall. Also when now Sikhs are known for free food community, some are  lgbtq Anand Karajs , diluting Sikhi to fit with the West values or approval etc i give kudos to muslims they keep is based no matter what the media promotes them they keep is based. 

Super jealous of Arab countries and Iran. At least they keep their religion, culture, strong no matter how 'extreme' ppl find it..wish we had that. Wish we had classy, modest, self-respecting innocent Punjabi culture. Sad thing is now we are seeing Panjabi christians taking over our culture. 

5 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In the west, there is something called a "counter culture" which is an alternative to the cheesy mainstream culture.

Maybe we need the same. Something that is counter to what is Punjabi mainstream. 

Gurmat? Purtan Gursikhi? Nirmal Paanth, Khalsa Paanth?

Sant Jairnail Singh Bhinderwale Shaheed Ji didn't invent anything. He just did Sikhi. 

22 hours ago, Jassu said:

the bigger issue is why the hell are Sikh girls even agreeing to be part of videos like these? Isn’t THAT the bigger issue? Where are their parents?

she’s clearly not under 18 or a minor, she’s a grown woman. 

Yep they agreed and its their choice which is sad part. Cant blame everything on 'grooming'...its become a scapegoat for some who make their own choices by their own will and then blame 'grooming'...its not always grooming. Also do we see vice versa? Why not? do they just steer clear from 'kuffars' maybe indoctrinated at young age and being instilled strict extreme Islamic teachings from young age....Majority Muslims girls who marry outside their culture get their men to convert to Islam. It islam first and always. 

1 minute ago, Kau89r8 said:

Yep they agreed and its their choice which is sad part. Cant blame everything on 'grooming'...its become a scapegoat for some who make their own choices by their own will and then blame 'grooming'...its not always grooming. Also do we see vice versa? Why not do they just steer clear from 'kuffars' maybe indoctrinated at young age and being instilled strict extreme Islamic teachings from young age....Majority Muslims girls who marry outside their culture get their men to convert to Islam. It islam first and always. 

The difference between Muslims and us doing putte kam, is that they call their putte kam as Desi culture, while our lot call ourselves Sikhs while doing our putte kam.

4 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Yep they agreed and its their choice which is sad part. Cant blame everything on 'grooming'...its become a scapegoat for some who make their own choices by their own will and then blame 'grooming'...its not always grooming. Also do we see vice versa? Why not? do they just steer clear from 'kuffars' maybe indoctrinated at young age and being instilled strict extreme Islamic teachings from young age....Majority Muslims girls who marry outside their culture get their men to convert to Islam. It islam first and always. 

Girl in the video probably not groomed per se. Video contibutes to existing culture of crimes including grooming. Dominated by certain people.