Dead zameer (conscience)

TuhadaDaas

1 minute ago, Jassu said:

Yeah when you have nothing to add to the argument you resort to personally attacking people. I should make a master thread of all your and Dally’s vile posts (trust me, I have a lot of material) where you have been casteist, racist, and just plain disgusting yet tell OTHER people to be proper Sikhs. Look in the mirror, you’re sick, not Sikh.

You didn't make any cogent points whatsoever. That's why I extended you the coutesy of a warm up. You can do it bro. Say something I can respond to. 

What you did was skip the list of negative and insideous elements present, like you do basically all posts, and then conflate you being a racist with me not liking dudes music. Discrimination applies to race, color, creed, etc. Not <banned word filter activated> music. 

We're all sick bro, that's why we need Sikhi. That's not going to stop me from dancing all over your <banned word filter activated> when you heap it up. 

So. Back to step one. Breath. Read the posts. Respond to the posts with something cogent. If you're throwing rational out the window and going to try for pure emotion you really need to step that up too. You're a 1 on my richter scale. In both the category of irrational female and potential sweaty dude trolls. 

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

You didn't make any cogent points whatsoever. That's why I extended you the coutesy of a warm up. You can do it bro. Say something I can respond to. 

What you did was skip the list of negative and insideous elements present, like you do basically all posts, and then conflate you being a racist with me not liking dudes music. Discrimination applies to race, color, creed, etc. Not <banned word filter activated> music. 

We're all sick bro, that's why we need Sikhi. That's not going to stop me from dancing all over your <banned word filter activated> when you heap it up. 

So. Back to step one. Breath. Read the posts. Respond to the posts with something cogent. If you're throwing rational out the window and going to try for pure emotion you really need to step that up too. You're a 1 on my richter scale. In both the category of irrational female and potential sweaty dude trolls. 

Alright. So what’s wrong with the video? (That isn’t wrong with all popular Punjabi videos in general?) 

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pakistan/pakistan-4-women-stripped-tortured-and-filmed-by-faisalabad-shopkeepers-over-suspicion-of-theft-1.84256600

Pakistan: 4 women stripped, tortured and filmed by Faisalabad shopkeepers over suspicion of theft

Police arrest 5 persons after video of torture goes viral on social media

Published:  December 08, 2021 16:28Zubair Qureshi, Correspondent

twitter-08-1638966491367 The men who have been arrested on charges of torturing, stripping and filming four women in Punjab.Image Credit: Supplied

Islamabad: Punjab Police have arrested five men on charges of torturing, stripping and filming four women in Punjab’s industrial city Faisalabad city’s Bawa Chak Market.

The arrests were made on Tuesday after the video footage of the incident went viral a day earlier on Monday....

According to the FIR, the complainant, a garbage-picker, went to Bawa Chak Market with three other women to collect garbage on Monday at around 10:30am.

She told police that they were thirsty and went inside a shop to drink water.

They asked a man, Saddam the owner at Usman Electric Store for a bottle of water.

However, Saddam began shouting at them, accusing them of entering his shop with the intention to steal, the FIR said, adding that other suspects also reached the shop upon hearing him shouting.

They began beating the women, stripped them and dragged them through the market. “They continued to beat us for around an hour and made our videos in naked condition,” the FIR quoted the complainant as saying. Later, members of the victims’ family rushed to the market and gathered at the spot pleading with the suspects to let the women go, according to the FIR.

“The suspects committed gross injustice by stripping us, dragging us through the market and torturing us and strict action should be taken against them,” the complainant said in the FIR.

You're mentally deficient if you assume that's what I'm referring to when I highlight the positive aspects of their Pakistani culture, especially within the context of the post I replied to by Kaur. F****g bandar.

4 minutes ago, Jassu said:

In all honesty, I know there is something wrong with you mentally so I won’t be too mean with you and neither will I let your words affect me much! I’ll let you carry on. I respect those people who are intellectually disabled and I pray for their progress! 

Does that include you? Is what I'm asking. You neither read nor respond well 

Like if you have a disability you can't get in this ring. I'd feel too bad. 

What’s wrong with the video? Don’t bother, I’ll type it. It’s because it’s a P*ki singing. If it was any other Punjabi Sikh singer doing the exact same thing no one would even be posting this video here lmao. It’s ironically much better than what Sidhu Moosewala or Guru Randhawa or Honey Singh puts out or whatever.

3 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're mentally deficient if you assume that's what I'm referring to when I highlight the positive aspects of their Pakistani culture, especially within the context of the post I replied to by Kaur. F****g bandar.

What are the positive aspects of Pakistani culture? Despite not airing their dirty laundry like Sikhs they still have a far worse reputation in the public eye. Who knows what kind of sinister things happen behind closed doors in Pakistani households. I shudder.

9 minutes ago, Jassu said:

What’s wrong with the video? Don’t bother, I’ll type it. It’s because it’s a P*ki singing. If it was any other Punjabi Sikh singer doing the exact same thing no one would even be posting this video here lmao. It’s ironically much better than what Sidhu Moosewala or Guru Randhawa or Honey Singh puts out or whatever.

I don't use that word myself and like them just fine. I would travel there before india. 

You're a Sikh supposedly. You should be able to list what's wrong in the video from a Gurmat, Gursikh, perspective. Heck I started the list for you. 

All the other videos, made in india, are equally innapropriate if they feature Sikh Motifs or associate with Sikhi. Anybody performing in Roop should stick to Gurmat or take the Roop off. 

Random Jatts can do whatever just like everyone else in Kalyug. I'm not your baby sitter or theirs. It's manmat. That's fine. Most the world is. ...except Sikhi. 

This video gets extra points for the grooming aspect, which is...um..a well know...painfully obvious problem. 

12 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Look dude. Let me save you some time. I bat 1000 on trolls so far. I'm not willing to risk my streak to 100 say that's you...but come on...dude.... that's you. You need to start over and get a better footing in the beginning at least. 

And if you are a Sikh? That's even worse. Same advice. Start over.