Petition for Corey Pujols

GurjantGnostic

Disturbing the peace. 

Every person who shall maliciously and willfully disturb the peace or quiet of any neighborhood or person or family by loud or unusual noises, or by tumultuous and offensive conduct, threatening, traducing, quarreling, challenging to fight, or fighting, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.” 

Provoking Assault 

NRS 200.490 Provoking assault: Penalty. Every person who shall, by word, sign or gesture, willfully provoke, or attempt to provoke, another person to commit an assault shall be punished by a fine of not more than $500. 

Crimes Against Person

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/nrs/nrs-200.html

Too long to paste, but read it, especially stalking, intimidation, and harrasment. 

Hate crime laws in the United States are state and federal laws intended to protect against hate crime (also known as bias crimes). Although state laws vary, current statutes permit federal prosecution of hate crimes committed on the basis of a person's characteristics of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, and/or gender identity.

Soo then. Since that dead chomo was disturbing the peace, provoking assault, commiting stalking, harassment and intimidation, while also commiting a hate crime...he was actually commiting many crimes including a felony. 

So what do the cops mean when they say the old pedo was comitting no crime?

They're saying quite factually, don't worry, you have the right to abuse even kill black people and if they stand up for themselves, well hand it to them. Keep on kkklanning. See you at the next police man's ball or at work. 

I'll be busy abusing my qualified immunity to be a terrorist. Murika. 

That poor old racist ex con chomo did nuttin wong. 

And Thug applies to indic peeps @Jassu

I know the media told you it's okay to label all black people with your nomenclature, but it's an inaccurate definition of Thugi firstly, and ummm..is about your folks. 

You might want to peep the state of affairs in india before you go throwing stones in your glass house. I mean.  If we're generalizing. 

And I'm no district attorney. I could name all those crimes off the top of my head. How could cops not know any of that?

hmmm but when a black dude does something man, those cops know every crime on the books. I wonder if seeing black improves recollection? Maybe I'll start taking photos of black dudes to exams and just ace em with my suddenly found mental powers. 

6 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

And Thug applies to indic peeps @Jassu

I know the media told you it's okay to label all black people with your nomenclature, but it's an inaccurate definition of Thugi firstly, and ummm..is about your folks. 

You might want to peep the state of affairs in india before you go throwing stones in your glass house. I mean.  If we're generalizing. 

Are you black? Where did I imply that black people are all thugs? You're a schizo. Chillax and stop insulting people on the Internet. Me writing what I did isn't going to bring the freak pedo back to life and neither is it going to free Corey. It's literally just a discussion. 

47 minutes ago, Jassu said:

Are you black? Where did I imply that black people are all thugs? You're a schizo. Chillax and stop insulting people on the Internet. Me writing what I did isn't going to bring the freak pedo back to life and neither is it going to free Corey. It's literally just a discussion. 

Me confusing you with another racist on here. 

There is a lot you skipped. Go back and do your diligence. 

• 2 weeks later...

@GurjantGnostic

What's the media been like on this one:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/rogel-aguilera-mederos-petition-gets-millions-of-signatures-to-overturn-110-year-prison-sentence/GGWTSJCVO3VPSP2KIWKRO3OE5Y/

Rogel Aguilera-Mederos petition gets millions of signatures to overturn 110-year prison sentence

21 Dec, 2021 07:47 PM

A petition to show leniency towards a truck driver who accidentally killed four people has passed 4.5 million signatures.

Rogel Aguilera-Mederos, 26, was sentenced to 110 years in prison last week for the April 2019 crash in Colorado.

Aguilera-Mederos told police he lost control of his brakes and was unable to avoid traffic that was backed up, hitting 28 vehicles.

Doyle Harrison, 61, William Bailey, 67, Miguel Angel Lamas Arrellano, 24, and Stanley Politano, 69, who were all travelling in separate vehicles along the highway at the time were killed.

The driver was convicted on 42 counts, including vehicular homicide, first-degree assault, attempted first-degree assault, reckless driving and careless driving.

Judge A. Bruce Jones said despite the driver passing all of the drug and alcohol tests that were given including a chemical test, his hands were tied because of mandatory minimum laws and gave him the minimum allowed.

Now more than 4.5 million people have signed a petition on Change.org to have the sentence commuted.

"Rogel Lazaro Aguilera-Mederos, 23 has nothing on his driving record, or on his criminal history," the petition reads. "This accident was not intentional, nor was it a criminal act on the driver's part. No one but the trucking company he is/was employed by should be held accountable for this accident. No, we are not trying to make it seem any less of a tragic accident that it is because yes, lives were lost. We are trying to hold the person who needs to be held responsible, responsible. The trucking company has had several inspections since 2017, with several mechanical violations."

Speaking at his own trial, the tearful driver asked for leniency.

"I'm dying. It is hard to live with this trauma. I can't sleep. I'm thinking all [the time] about the victims," he said. "This was a terrible accident, I know. I take responsibility. But it was not intentional. I am not a criminal."

One of the victim's daughters even pleaded with the court to have mercy.

"I know I don't get to have my dad for the rest of my life, but I hope that the defendant's son can have his dad for the rest of his life," she said, per Fox 31.

"There are many things Rogel could have done to avoid the courts, but he took responsibility showed up and severely apologised to the victims' families," the petition continues.

"Some of the families even offered forgiveness. Rogel is not a criminal, the company he was working for knew the federal laws that go into truck driving but they failed to follow those laws.

"Rogel has said several times that he wishes he had the courage to crash and take his own life that day, this tragic accident wasn't done with intent, it wasn't a criminal act, it was an accident."

Some truck drivers on social media are reportedly calling for a boycott on the state, and calling on other drivers not to work there.

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

@GurjantGnostic

What's the media been like on this one:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/rogel-aguilera-mederos-petition-gets-millions-of-signatures-to-overturn-110-year-prison-sentence/GGWTSJCVO3VPSP2KIWKRO3OE5Y/

Rogel Aguilera-Mederos petition gets millions of signatures to overturn 110-year prison sentence

21 Dec, 2021 07:47 PM

A petition to show leniency towards a truck driver who accidentally killed four people has passed 4.5 million signatures.

Rogel Aguilera-Mederos, 26, was sentenced to 110 years in prison last week for the April 2019 crash in Colorado.

Aguilera-Mederos told police he lost control of his brakes and was unable to avoid traffic that was backed up, hitting 28 vehicles.

Doyle Harrison, 61, William Bailey, 67, Miguel Angel Lamas Arrellano, 24, and Stanley Politano, 69, who were all travelling in separate vehicles along the highway at the time were killed.

The driver was convicted on 42 counts, including vehicular homicide, first-degree assault, attempted first-degree assault, reckless driving and careless driving.

Judge A. Bruce Jones said despite the driver passing all of the drug and alcohol tests that were given including a chemical test, his hands were tied because of mandatory minimum laws and gave him the minimum allowed.

Now more than 4.5 million people have signed a petition on Change.org to have the sentence commuted.

"Rogel Lazaro Aguilera-Mederos, 23 has nothing on his driving record, or on his criminal history," the petition reads. "This accident was not intentional, nor was it a criminal act on the driver's part. No one but the trucking company he is/was employed by should be held accountable for this accident. No, we are not trying to make it seem any less of a tragic accident that it is because yes, lives were lost. We are trying to hold the person who needs to be held responsible, responsible. The trucking company has had several inspections since 2017, with several mechanical violations."

Speaking at his own trial, the tearful driver asked for leniency.

"I'm dying. It is hard to live with this trauma. I can't sleep. I'm thinking all [the time] about the victims," he said. "This was a terrible accident, I know. I take responsibility. But it was not intentional. I am not a criminal."

One of the victim's daughters even pleaded with the court to have mercy.

"I know I don't get to have my dad for the rest of my life, but I hope that the defendant's son can have his dad for the rest of his life," she said, per Fox 31.

"There are many things Rogel could have done to avoid the courts, but he took responsibility showed up and severely apologised to the victims' families," the petition continues.

"Some of the families even offered forgiveness. Rogel is not a criminal, the company he was working for knew the federal laws that go into truck driving but they failed to follow those laws.

"Rogel has said several times that he wishes he had the courage to crash and take his own life that day, this tragic accident wasn't done with intent, it wasn't a criminal act, it was an accident."

Some truck drivers on social media are reportedly calling for a boycott on the state, and calling on other drivers not to work there.

Tragic. They even said more people would have been hurt had he not taken the evasive action he did. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good news!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/truck-driver-sentence-reduced-110-years-10-years-colorado-governor-fat-rcna10494

Dec. 30, 2021, 11:25 PM GMT / Updated Dec. 31, 2021, 1:28 AM GMT

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis on Thursday commuted the prison term of a truck driver who was sentenced to 110 years after a fatal accident in 2019, reducing the sentence to 10 years.

The man, Rogel Aguilera-Mederos, 26, killed four people on April 25, 2019, after, he said, his brakes failed on the downhill grade on Interstate 70 eastbound outside Denver. Prosecutors argued that Aguilera-Mederos acted recklessly and made a series of poor decisions before the wreck.

Polis reduced Aguilera-Mederos' sentence by 100 years, saying in a letter Thursday that the life sentence was inappropriate for a "tragic but unintentional act."