Sidhu Moosewala joins Congress party

Kau89r8

On 12/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, Kau89r8 said:

My mum visited Kerala few times for ayurvedic treatment for her health and she says not just intellect but kind welcoming too..They very discipline and keep simple lifestyle. Strict veg diet usually daal rice, daily intake coconuts/water..only eat certain times once they done their prayers/pooja daily early risers.. sleep on the floor/ no AC's/ or use of un-natural resources/ respectful to each others their grandparents live until lates 90s with min health issues ...simple and happy and intellects too 

Where as you go to Punjab you gotta keep your guard with family member is going to hunt you down for zameen/khotis lol

You're exaggerating Punjab's dangerousness lol !

Don't forget the North Indians have that different nature in their blood probably because of all the battles/wars/hostility they've faced over the centuries. 

11 hours ago, kds1980 said:

South India and Kerala are hardcore non vegetarian people . 97% of their people Non vegetarian . It is one of  few states where cow slaughter is legal as Hindu's their love beef. Per capita alcohol consumption is 8.48 litres as against Punjab's 7.9 litres . Average life expectancy of women their is 80 . Sorry but your mother must had seen some exceptions . Stats don't tell that they are some kind of simple people.

9 hours ago, Suchi said:

Not quite. Kerala is dominated by Muslims and Christians who are the consumers of alcohol and beef. The Dharmics are mostly vegetarian and teetotallers.  Hindus may be consuming fish and seafood due to being close to the sea and therefore the fishing industry. 

If you go to Goa they do consume non-veg due to its Portuguese history and tourist industry where many Europeans have made it their home and brought their Western diet with them. 

Certainly the Hindus I met from South India were not drinkers or consumers of beef. 

I would have doubted that any Hindus anywhere in India are 'hardcore non-veg' people - even you cannot say this about Punjabis.

Yes, the South Indians I've met are different from Northern Indians, they are calmer and more polite. They have heavy emphasis on education and I think Kerala had/has 100% literacy. @shastarSinghcan tell us more

On 12/6/2021 at 9:07 AM, Kaurr said:

I'm generally confused why moosewala would need to join congress. What does he gain from it? From what I have seen on instagram, he's lost a lot of fans. I saw a video of this bloke unfollowing sidhu moosewala from 9 different insta accounts on different phones. On social media and stuff, a lot of people are going against him, which is nice to see. He's only 28, still had a good couple of years as a singer left in him. 

He's already a millionaire so i doubt if ppl cancel him he will be hit hard..esp when you go Indian media/music agencies owned by Hindu brahmins

nothing happened to karan ajula (he supported beant singh son congress mp for elections a while back) same with Gurdas maan ..you have panjabis actress/actors who have contract with zee and other india media corps their careers films and music videos have had huge hits

you seen the recent success with diljit dosanjh and soman bajwa with rakh hosla haven't seen it myself but it was produced by Zee productions and made of 54 crore i think the highest grossing punjabi film or close too

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If playing tiddlywinks became all the rage in Punjab and Surjit Thumbwalla and Flippy Singh became household names you can bet your bottom dollar that the Congress and BJP will be courting them 

That's not how it works. These characters are created to fulfil a certain agenda and encourage youth to follow them. 

Once they become popular they offer 'opinions' which the gullible millions make their own. Hence political objective is fulfilled. If they veer off course  they are dropped like a hot potato otherwise handsomely rewarded for being an obedient slave.

Hence why most are silent at times when individual morals and discernment are required. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, Kau89r8 said:

My mum visited Kerala few times for ayurvedic treatment for her health and she says not just intellect but kind welcoming too.

I think I've got half a brain (at least!) but I think historic and cultural factors can make many northerners sceptical and suspicious, which is not always a bad thing. Problem is that mota dimaag'd apnay are often this way to the wrong people (to their own) and the opposite to those they should be this way with.....(that's how they keep getting bhund maared by the english).

I have to say though, whoever created this type of architecture, when they did too (!!!) clearly weren't no untalented dumbos (yeah, and I know we've probably had most of our original stuff demolished in the north by invaders). 

15 Top South Indian Temples with Amazing Architecture

6 architectural marvels to visit in South India - SilverKris

temple

South India: East to West : India Holiday Architects

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

?? No wonder returning Heathrow arrivals of NRIs look as if they're riddled with PTSD... after just 10 days!

Come on man. I know in my pind they have no problem with red-rum. I don't think that is any exception. You can be rolling the dice when you go back home and land and money are involved.