Sidhu Moosewala joins Congress party

Kau89r8

11 hours ago, Suchi said:

That's not how it works. These characters are created to fulfil a certain agenda and encourage youth to follow them. 

Once they become popular they offer 'opinions' which the gullible millions make their own. Hence political objective is fulfilled. If they veer off course  they are dropped like a hot potato otherwise handsomely rewarded for being an obedient slave.

Hence why most are silent at times when individual morals and discernment are required. 

I am not talking about the sport/activity, I am talking about the framework.

Tiddlywinks is merely a vehicle like cricket or the entertainment industry is.

If the opportunity is there for the government apparatus to exploit the situation they will.

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I am not talking about the sport/activity, I am talking about the framework.

Tiddlywinks is merely a vehicle like cricket or the entertainment industry is.

If the opportunity is there for the government apparatus to exploit the situation they will.

The govt own and sponsor them. That is how freemasonry is able to control the population. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I like what this brother is saying generally and agree, but I don't agree with his analysis of the AK47 track. I think the main mover behind that was the producer Steel Banglez. And at the time of release, London was experiencing an increase in normalised racism (which hasn't abated), plus with all the confronting of grooming and the police going on, Sikhs needed to send a strong message out. Banglez paired the most viewed Panjabi artist (Fudhu Moosewala) with a renown West Indian one (Stefflondon) and an upcoming Birmingham lyricist (Mist).

Notice how unlike most (if not all?) of Fudhu Moosewala's other tracks, this one had moosewala keep his mouth shut with his usual pro-caste bull5hit (which I believe must be Steel Banglez influence on the project?)  

I don't think this one was cultural appropriation, but a subtle symbol of potential unity (between Sikhs and West Indians), when things looked dicey.