Sidhu Moosewala joins Congress party

11 hours ago, Suchi said:

That's not how it works. These characters are created to fulfil a certain agenda and encourage youth to follow them. 

Once they become popular they offer 'opinions' which the gullible millions make their own. Hence political objective is fulfilled. If they veer off course  they are dropped like a hot potato otherwise handsomely rewarded for being an obedient slave.

Hence why most are silent at times when individual morals and discernment are required. 

I am not talking about the sport/activity, I am talking about the framework.

Tiddlywinks is merely a vehicle like cricket or the entertainment industry is.

If the opportunity is there for the government apparatus to exploit the situation they will.

• Like 2
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing about it is, is we don’t need everyone to be hardcore religious, but rather we need everyone to be loyal to the faith and the community as a whole. Jinnah was a cigarette-loving and pork-lov

Our lot are very foolish. The only thing they love being proud of is being an alcoholic and doing bhangra. Nothing else. Will run over their own to get clicks and likes from others. Just keep giving f

Omg this is so pathetic. If our politicians are people like Sidhu Moosewala, of course the state of Punjab is not looking well. I’m actually cringing right now. Anything for votes, seriously? Lol this

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I am not talking about the sport/activity, I am talking about the framework.

Tiddlywinks is merely a vehicle like cricket or the entertainment industry is.

If the opportunity is there for the government apparatus to exploit the situation they will.

The govt own and sponsor them. That is how freemasonry is able to control the population. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I like what this brother is saying generally and agree, but I don't agree with his analysis of the AK47 track. I think the main mover behind that was the producer Steel Banglez. And at the time of release, London was experiencing an increase in normalised racism (which hasn't abated), plus with all the confronting of grooming and the police going on, Sikhs needed to send a strong message out. Banglez paired the most viewed Panjabi artist (Fudhu Moosewala) with a renown West Indian one (Stefflondon) and an upcoming Birmingham lyricist (Mist).

Notice how unlike most (if not all?) of Fudhu Moosewala's other tracks, this one had moosewala keep his mouth shut with his usual pro-caste bull5hit (which I believe must be Steel Banglez influence on the project?)  

I don't think this one was cultural appropriation, but a subtle symbol of potential unity (between Sikhs and West Indians), when things looked dicey. 

• Like 2
On 1/22/2022 at 3:39 PM, dallysingh101 said:

That Singh i think belongs to NYSF UK 'Panthic organisation' ...they aligned themselves with far left commie sjw and Sikhi Khalistian'  silly stuff ..they gone unhinged with their far left ideologies he's friend with Shamsher right?

They also one who link everything to 'indian agent' rss whilst and dont call out Islamists side

15 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

That Singh i think belongs to NYSF UK 'Panthic organisation' ...they aligned themselves with far left commie sjw and Sikhi Khalistian'  silly stuff ..they gone unhinged with their far left ideologies he's friend with Shamsher right?

They also one who link everything to 'indian agent' rss whilst and dont call out Islamists side

No idea about his background or organisation or who Shamsher is?

Just posting his views on the bhangra industry.

Thanks for the info though. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

No idea about his background or organisation or who Shamsher is?

Just posting his views on the bhangra industry.

Thanks for the info though. 

image.png.0b2c321065100e7171421e9b75defcb7.png