Why are these people so low iq?

proudkaur21

these hindu cowards are scum one saying tht 1000 sikhs were killed in 84 riots if i had twitter id remind this pundit chudail how in 1989 there were anti sikh riots in jammu with shiv sena ppl involved. me personaly i have no sympathy for any of these bus victims tbh they dont care about our dead why should we care about theirs

1 hour ago, justasking said:

these hindu cowards are scum one saying tht 1000 sikhs were killed in 84 riots if i had twitter id remind this pundit chudail how in 1989 there were anti sikh riots in jammu with shiv sena ppl involved. me personaly i have no sympathy for any of these bus victims tbh they dont care about our dead why should we care about theirs

They were not riots it was a state sponsored genocide against Sikhs.

Terrorists who killed innocent bus passengers could never have been Sikhs.

7 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

They will talk about those incidences but ignore the planned killings of thousands of Sikh youth in the Panjab throughout the 80s-90s by the Indian government. Were Hindus getting killed wrong? Yes! I'm sure everyone acknowledges this fact! Panjab was basically a warzone where no one was safe. However, these people actively chose to ignore the atrocities that were committed against the Sikhs and the reason why so many started fighting back. 

12 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

It's an aspect of human psychology. A rational person would accept that the Indian govt and Indira Gandhi planned a massacre both in June 1984 and through her son in November 1984. A non-rational person cannot accept that their govt and their leader did wrong so they have to justify it by claiming that it was in fact their side that were the victims. In order to justify June 1984, they have to make wild claims of thousands of Hindus being massacred prior to the govt organised massacre and for Nov 1984 they use the assassination of Indira Gandhi. Do not be misled by the fact that this women is a doctor because like the west nowadays being a professional does not necessary guarantee that the person is not brainwashed by their political beliefs. 

16 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

3 hours ago, proactive said:

It's an aspect of human psychology. A rational person would accept that the Indian govt and Indira Gandhi planned a massacre both in June 1984 and through her son in November 1984. A non-rational person cannot accept that their govt and their leader did wrong so they have to justify it by claiming that it was in fact their side that were the victims. In order to justify June 1984, they have to make wild claims of thousands of Hindus being massacred prior to the govt organised massacre and for Nov 1984 they use the assassination of Indira Gandhi. Do not be misled by the fact that this women is a doctor because like the west nowadays being a professional does not necessary guarantee that the person is not brainwashed by their political beliefs. 

I don't see anything 'low IQ' here. And a rational person can believe certain things if they are continuosly fed the same lies and/or propaganda. It's sad that that is true, but if I compare myself to 5, 10 , 15 years ago, I would believe a lot more of what I see /hear in media compared to now,

The Indian media/GOI have done a great job at giving Sikhs a poor and false reputation and associations with 'terrorism'. 

However, this one seems to be a 'troll' with previous

She's a Kashmiri Hindu. Does these people especially dislike Sikhs ?

They're not low IQ..they're very cunning ppl..they know saying bold statements like this to attract far-right groups so they can go viral..like what they did with Jagmeet and scream 'Sikh terrorism'

Shes part of Hindu-American foundation ...but i prefer these ppl who are up in your face then liberals Hindus who have exact same hate against Sikhs