Beadbi Attempt of Maharaj at Sri Harmandir Sahib!

dharamyudh

1 hour ago, proactive said:

A lot of the usual liberals are saying he might have been mentally ill and he should have been handed over to the police. But look at how many people have got away with Beadbi since the Bargari incident. No doubt the RW Hindus will try to demonise us but what happened to this guy will prevent others from trying the same. 

I don't fault anyone involved or side with the mindset you describe, but if your weapon takeaways are on point that can a fantastic pr moment for us. Singh fluidly disarms and pins attacker. 

Anyone who attacks Maharaja has forfeit their life and wellbeing. I support the entire spectrum of responses. Including bad <banned word filter activated> disarming footage going viral. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

This kutti is the worse of the lot. You can just imagine the poison she is filled with.

He was not lynched. He was beaten to death right? I mean maybe they just asked him india style questions too hard. Maybe they beat his <banned word filter activated> into the next world. But let's be factual right?