India's Four Religions Should Be Together

Dayalkaurkhalsa

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's quite ironic. What the Romans did to the early Christians was subsequently (eventually) meted out on the Pagans once the Christians had replaced the Romans. It's not surprising. It also points to the undeniable fact that religions are used as fronts for political and social control, i.e. that with enough time and accumulated power the oppressed eventually become the oppressors.

What's hilarious / baffling in Sikh history is that when Sikhs had their own empire, we were more concerned with the perpetuation of the plurality of multi-faith systems (keeping Hindus and Muzzies happy) than enforcing our religion on these groups. It seems even back then we weren't immune to this sense of being admired and congratulated for compromising our beliefs for groups that would never reciprocate the gesture. It's a huge failing of the Ego.

It's not really the opressed becoming opressors. It's the opressed having their identity taken, and it being used to continue what the nameleess shameless group of initial opressors was already doing. It's continuity and coopting. Appropriation. 

The 4 dharmas (well at least 3) have a bigger part to play to spread dharma throughout the world

If you have ever watched basics of sikhi street parchar, you will find that many parts of the world (particularly the west) is quite receptive to dharma. In fact it makes sense.

Europe particularly has been become post Christian and in some ways have gone back to their dharmic default position. In a lot of ways, the Europeans were one of the first victims of the Abrahamic onslaught.

If it done to Europe, it will work more at the aam janta level. The elites on the other hand will try to find a way to exploit this. 

The SE Asian and Far East countries are looking to be lead by dharma, however the country where Dharma comes from can be very reluctant.

I went to Thailand a couple of years ago. I met a buddhist monk there and he asked me where I was from and it was quite ironic in that he looked at me as a holy man, lol. I walked around meeting me, greeting them and they greeted back. I felt the dharmic connection.

It is a shame that countries like Malaysia and Indonesia are mainly muslim, they should be brought back into the Dharmic fold. Islam and Christianity has no place there

Dharma must supplant the Abrahamics

5 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

How was Christianity before Rome converted? Idk what Jesus actually taught, as it seems like a lot of the influence is from Romans. 

after conversion, the Romans brought in their Gods and adapted them into statues which fit into Christendom. Maybe the roman catholic God is supposed to look like Jupiter, and also they have statues for Mary and Jesus, and probably made other Gods Saints. And they brought in their festivals and christianised them. Easter is the festival of some ancient God, and Christmas is set on the same day as an old winter festival, possibly winter solstice.

6 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

after conversion, the Romans brought in their Gods and adapted them into statues which fit into Christendom. Maybe the roman catholic God is supposed to look like Jupiter, and also they have statues for Mary and Jesus, and probably made other Gods Saints. And they brought in their festivals and christianised them. Easter is the festival of some ancient God, and Christmas is set on the same day as an old winter festival, possibly winter solstice.

Their gods can be traced through all their iterations. Norse, post hellenic greek and roman pantheons are all the same. Once christianity was hit they immediately started the process of porting it to fit their devils who call themselves gods structure. 

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

went to Thailand a couple of years ago. I met a buddhist monk there and he asked me where I was from and it was quite ironic in that he looked at me as a holy man, lol. I walked around meeting me, greeting them and they greeted back. I felt the dharmic connection.

Those are our people for sure. If their introspective method involves quieting the kesh by removing it, so be it. First thing we need to put back into their hand is a sword. Maybe the kesh and Amrit will follow for some. 

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Something very interesting I have observed on youtube.

For several years, you may have seen reaction videos. There are reaction videos for everything: music, tv shows, comedy etc

However, the interesting thing I noticed is the number of Pakistani reaction videos to Bani and Kirtan. I think what has happened with the advent of the internet, coupled with the yatras of gurdwarae of Pakistan and made the local Pakistani populace quite curious to Sikhi.

I know on other threads we have spoken about Haryanvis coming to Sikhi but I think (could be wrong though) you could "potentially" see an explosion (pardon the pun) of Sikhi breaking out in Pakistan.