82% of Sikh youth pray - could we be turning the corner

proactive

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think that just normal jut cultural behaviour, so maybe that's why many 'Sikh' juts wouldn't think much of it? That's why they let these things slide. 

You can kidnap and rape their womenfolk, but a short while later, for political purposes, it's all water under the bridge. No true izzat.  

Insecure fellow will never mend his ways.

9 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Dalleya, while some Pakis do lie about it, there are genuine cases of Pak Muslims having Sikh ancestry. Just look at the poet Afzal Ahsan Randhawa who was a descendant of Baba Buddha Ji. 

Others than that, while grooming and other activities to subjugate Kaafir women are acceptable in Islam, the biggest issue in the UK is because these groomers are from Mirpuri backgrounds. Mirpuris are generally more inclined towards crime than Pak Punjabis. Just compare Pakis in the US (primarily Punjabis) and Pakis in the UK (primarily Mirpuris) and you will see the difference.

It's not just mirpuris doing this, it's much broader than this. And if you're slow in the US, you're probably just on the early stages of being targeted. Or maybe not. The US does seem to have a harsh line on pedos unlike the UK, so maybe the US Paks are more scared to do it at the moment?

Anyhow, how is the work on construction sites going? Still jealous of the young Jatt guys who are everything you aspire to be in some janam / birth?

Pretty good. I don't normally do the stuff pendus do, I can pass exams and stuff (and high level ones too) so..... options and that. 

I don't want to go downwards, so your post doesn't really make any sense. I see juts have finally raised themselves through our culture here though. Thank f**k for that, or else they might be still going through this shyte, the poor fellows.....lol 

DzEEb86W0AAR6WK.jpg.30aa0f69992367bbf9272ca8fac416d6.jpg 

32 minutes ago, SikhKosh said:

Insecure fellow will never mend his ways.

Just ignore him, if there is anything consistent about this guy it's his hatred of Jats. A psychologist would have a field day with this guy, he would have to give names to the new syndromes that he is suffering from at the moment. 

34 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's not just mirpuris doing this, it's much broader than this. And if you're slow in the US, you're probably just on the early stages of being targeted. Or maybe not. The US does seem to have a harsh line on pedos unlike the UK, so maybe the US Paks are more scared to do it at the moment?

Pretty good. I don't normally do the stuff pendus do, I can pass exams and stuff (and high level ones too) so..... options and that. 

I don't want to go downwards, so your post doesn't really make any sense. I see juts have finally raised themselves through our culture here though. Thank f**k for that, or else they might be still going through this shyte, the poor fellows.....lol 

DzEEb86W0AAR6WK.jpg.30aa0f69992367bbf9272ca8fac416d6.jpg 

You seem to post this picture every few weeks. Maybe shows us a lot about why you never married! 

1 hour ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Sadly Muslim and Hindu musicians have more prestige and knowledge.

Take a look at YouTube channel parminder singh, he has a Playlist of all raags called swaar samund series or similar. 

Raj academy teaches taanti (original, stringed) saaj (instruments)

Here's a Hindu website http://vishwamohini.com/music/home.php

In terms of comprehensive theory, I have no idea where to find it. 

Although South India has really cool beats and music with tabla that they use in  their Shiva and end of world dances. 

Awesome. Well. No promises. But maybe one day we'll have our own pdf. 

11 hours ago, SikhKosh said:

Dalleya, while some Pakis do lie about it, there are genuine cases of Pak Muslims having Sikh ancestry. Just look at the poet Afzal Ahsan Randhawa who was a descendant of Baba Buddha Ji. 

Others than that, while grooming and other activities to subjugate Kaafir women are acceptable in Islam, the biggest issue in the UK is because these groomers are from Mirpuri backgrounds. Mirpuris are generally more inclined towards crime than Pak Punjabis. Just compare Pakis in the US (primarily Punjabis) and Pakis in the UK (primarily Mirpuris) and you will see the difference.

@dallysingh101has done more than anyone else on this site on raising awareness of these 'wrong uns' . He might be older than all of us, but life experience is the best teacher and he's put more doubts in my mind (in a good way) about being too trustful of anyone, and to be more street smart. I think as ones gets older, you become more cynical and less trusting. 

@SikhKoshI reckon you are in your 20's still ? You seem too trusting. 

Yes, those Pakistanis who have same gotra like Sikhs (most common ones seem to be Bajwa, Waraich, Cheema, Bhatti) probably are 'softer' than some. And it would be good to find common ground with the more secular Panjabis as they could help us with more access. And these ones are from around Lahore , Faislabad, Sialkot, Nankana Sahib.

But, push comes to shove, they will put Islam first before Punjabiyat. And even if some of these are true 'liberal/SJW' types, they won't last long before something happens to them from their other 'brothers'. 

Also, true that most of the groomers in UK seem Mirpuris. But, I reckon more than you would think are actually 'Punjabi' as well - at least, from the areas around Rawalpindi and Gujar Khan who seem to be quite similar to Mirpuris given the geographical proximity. 

People on here are too naive. In Chanakya Niti we act as if we get close to enemies to get our own benefits. I have perhaps made most posts about Muslim awareness (be it the conversions in Punjab, immigration and so on, go and check) - so I would be the last person to support Muslims blindly. I think I may have as many posts against Muslim extremism as Dalla has against Jatts, which is not an easy feat to achieve.
All I said is that we can use the opportunity of this closeness wisely instead of just getting used by everyone, all while remaining cautious. 

I challenge anyone to show me how my policies regarding Pak Muslims will potentially hurt the Qaum. All I said is use the cordial relations to get OUR own benefits: more parchar, recover remaining Gurdwaras, and so on. I nowhere told anyone to trust them blindly, I nowhere said they are our brothers, I just said that we can use them for our own goals.

Anyhow, our qaum is and will probably never be ready for geo political strategies and yudh nitis because we are either too dumb, naive or too distrusting.

Since when has age anything to do with maturity in Sikhi? I may not be as old as Dalla, but I have been active in Sikh circles for a long time and have often advocated for things way before the mainstream woke up to it - be it Muslim immigration to Punjab (which still has not gone mainstream) or Christians converting (since the mid 2000s). I am not a keyboard warrior, I am in contact with people who are active on the field and can make a difference unlike the ones you are defending, all they do is Jatt bashing and pseudo intellectualism on this board. Besides that Proactive is probably the same age as dalla and has a more positive, visionary and panthic stance than him.

This will be my last post on this thread because I have said what I had to, an intelligent person who has some knowledge about geo politics, warfare or psychology will understand my posts. The remaining will think that I am a naive sulaah lover.

Akaal Sahai.