• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mira naam Mehtab Singh hai ta mai ta kamti chala si" realising that he had forgotten how to speak English Mehtab singh froze and said " hawww eh kya hogia minu ta Engridgi bolen da chita phulgia, Engridgi di ikh akar vini nikalda miri boothi tu hun mai kya kara??" _______

(bhull chuck maff if i've made any mistakes)

then... once again, vikramkhalsa came to save the day. with a touch of his wand to mehtab singh's head, mehtab singh remembered how to speak english, BUT he forgot punjabi. so vikrmakhalsa tried to reverse the spell, and mehtab singh forgot english and started speaking spanish. in spanish, mehtab singh said...

(Mehtab Singh said...)

... yo quiero taco bell :wub:

at which point Balait da Sher entered in wearing his Daler Mehndi suit and said "oh thuaadee... ohmy.gif ,

at which point everybody started rolling on the floor laughing..

laughing so hard that Mehtab Singh forgot Spanish...

in fact he laughed so hard he forgot everything and started to lose his breath

suddenly he realized he had laughed too much

he was hyperventalating...

So along came Gurjeet Kaur to save the day.

she brought with her the ultimate cure for breathing problems...

it was a waheguru simran tape !!

She had a plan that he would try to sing with the tape and that would put him into a rhythm and his breathing would calm down.

It was starting to work!

Mehtab Singh was spellbound by the beautiful simran .

Who was doing the simran !??!

Our very own ....... ......

they tried contacting Dr Who so that he may use his time machine to get mehtab back to 2005, but they were unsucessful. Some months passed and mehtab found himself visiting london on september 7 (1940) at around 3pm and wondered how much the Nazis destroyed in the Blitz. He felt quite privelaged to experience history. An hour later 348 germans flew in and began bombing; he didn';t feel too privelaged then. Being in the middle of this, he pulled out his kirpan and knuckle duster and shouted_____________

(fight ot flight?? :wub: )

(welcmoe back simmal tree veerji! msised you :wub: )

OUT o fnowhere, mehtab singh's father came running and said "OH MY BETAY.... OH MY BETAY... OHHHHHH....... ARE JU OKAY?? COME...... COME VITH THE ME...VEE GO SHELTER"

(i dunno if mehtab veerji's parents have thick indian accents, but for the sake of the story...they do)

so they ran for shelter, and on the way...

chillinnnnnnnn on the side of the road, with their cholas fluttering gracefully in the wind, and their hands holding onto their guns. They looked so amazing that Mehtab Singh began crying with relief to have gotten Darshan of such beautiful Gurmukhs. They were chillaxing and Mehtab Singh wondered why they were so happy - then he finally realized, they were doing veechar about the greatness of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. :) :wub:

The Khalistani Babbar Squad realized all of a sudden that the evening was approaching and none of the Singhs had done their Rehraas yet, so they went into a secret building to do their Rehraas, as Mehtab Singh followed behind.... It was so amazing because _____

but what made him HAPPIEST, was when he saw a computer in the backroom..he couldn't help himself, especially once he found out that the PC version of HALO 2 was on it!!!!! so he quickly matha tekhed, ran out like those 4 year old kids, and went straight into the back room

told him "Kaka ethi betki kirtan sun dun't Moove or I vill Tupar Maar due" <<(sorry) so Mehtab stayed sitting for 15 mins but fidgited all the way through until he got really agitated and ran out the room again then again his mum went after to find ________