STORY THREAD

japmans

Which they lost to the holograms, Japman's hair kept getting stuck in the holes of the balls because of this Japman got tired and fustrated from being a baboon he decided to go to the gurdwara and ask waheguru to change him back into a human after weeks of nam jap and simran, while Japman was asleep Waheguru changed Japman back into a human, when Japman woke up he cried because he had got used to being a Baboon and he missed all the beautiful long hair he had but gradually got used to being himself again, so Japman and his Incredible friends decided to start looking for the diamond again so went back to the studio where Homer Simpson was still sitting watching TV, They searched the whole room but could not find it, then from no where Vikram arrived and said I have been to Gurdwara to ask Waheguru for a clue of where the Stone is and he said to me "Pick up the unpickable man and there you shall find your secret which you must destroy" with this they all looked at Homer who was still sitting on the Couch and tried to lift him but could not so they sat and thought how would it be possible for them to get him off the couch Mehtab Singh came up with an idea ______________

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then smartsingh woke up and went "what a curious dream"... At which point Japmans smacks him over the head for "using curious in a curious way". This goes on for a while, much like the "Dude! Sweet!" scene from "dude where's my car". Being reminded of the movie, they decide now is the best time to go looking for their......