STORY THREAD

japmans

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

THIS is 60 Minutes.

tick tick tick tick tick tick...

tock...

TONIGHT

He was an innocent boy with a decent job at the local bank. Recently promoted after a vacation to Vancouver, he worked hard and made his community proud.

but what was coming up for this bright young man, nobody had expected.

60 Minutes investigates the story that has captivated Americans and Canadians alike -

the Disappearance of Ontario's Sweetheart,

HEERA SINGH.

And later in the show, we investigate those proposterous baggy jeans Heera Singh used to wear to every smagam.

NOW, with our Top Story,

reporting live from our headquarters in Washington, DC: Dan Rathers.

"Good Evening, .....

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

THIS is 60 Minutes.

tick tick tick tick tick tick...

tock...

TONIGHT

He was an innocent boy with a decent job at the local bank. Recently promoted after a vacation to Vancouver, he worked hard and made his community proud.

but what was coming up for this bright young man, nobody had expected.

60 Minutes investigates the story that has captivated Americans and Canadians alike -

the Disappearance of Ontario's Sweetheart,

HEERA SINGH.

And later in the show, we investigate those proposterous baggy jeans Heera Singh used to wear to every smagam.

NOW, with our Top Story,

reporting live from our headquarters in Washington, DC: Dan Rathers.

"Good Evening, .....

funniest post by far LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Elsewhere in the world, Heera singh was tied to a c

hair and being slapped silly with a rubber chicken.

Terrorist: "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!" "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!" "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!"

Heera Singh: "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THREE TIMES?!?!"

(get slapped with rubber chicken....three times)

Terrorist: "WE SAW IT IN AUSTIN POWERS AND IT WORKED PRETTY WELL"...."WE SAW IT IN AUSTIN POWERS AND IT WORKED PRETTY WELL" "WE SAW IT IN AUSTIN POWERS AND IT WORKED PRETTY WELL"

This goes on for sometime, until Jack Bauer bursts through the door......

Being the professional that he was, Jack followed protocol and took Heera by his neck, and him and hera crashed through a glass window. They then started yelling to each other a conversation, in mid-air mind you,

Jack: "DONT WORRY! I HAVE A PARACHUTE!"

Heera: "YOU?!? WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?"

Heera: "WHAT?!?!"

Heera: "WHY ARE YOU REPEATING STUFF THREE TIMES?!?!

Jack: "THE GOVERNMENT CONDUCTED A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR RESEARCH PROJECT THAT ENDED UP STATING THAT REPEATING THINGS THREE TIMES IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO CRACK PEOPLE"

Heera(to himself): So that's why we're in a defecit....

Just then,

Jack: "OH DEAR GOD!!!! THIS ISN'T A PARACHUTE!!! THIS IS A KNAPSACK!!!!"

Oh no, what will our two protagonists do?.....

Guest vikramkhalsa

he had to make VikramKhalsa a lifetime supply of pronthay.. Since he didnt have much time to decide, Heera Singh quickly agreed. Vikramkhalsa instantly came to the rescue. He saved them by......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

HAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Jack Bauer got up,

brushed off his clothes and said, in mid-laughter,

this reminds me of a joke.

A man walks up to Mr. C, and says to him, "Mr. B, MR. B - Oh What a disaster! I am so sorry for your loss. Your wife and daughter have passed away in a horrible fire."

Mr. C is shocked, and starts to cry uncontrollably. He runs to the top of a building and jumps to commit suicide. Half way down his fall he thinks to himself, "this is so horrible. I am so upset. I may as well not live. . . wait a second. . . I don't have a wife?!?!

He falls a few more meters and starts to think... wait a second !! If I don't have a wife how could I have a daughter?!?!

As he is about to hit the ground he screams, 'WHAT THE HECK!??! I'M NOT MR. B!!!!!"

- thud -

Jack is laughing is butt off but Heera Singh's not impressed.

Heera singh dusts off his clothes, covers the part of his pants that ripped when he hit the floor, and walks to the walk-in-clinic across the road.

"Nurse," says Heera Singh to the secretary, "I need a Typhoid shot."

The secretary gives him a confused look and responds, "You mean Tetanus?"

"This is no time for games!" shouts Heera Singh. "I could be infected and you're asking me to play Tetris?!"

The secretary is frightened by Heera Singh's baggy jeans and hole in the pants and she calls security.

"SECURITY !!!!!!!!!"

The security officers come up behind Heera Singh and he turns

around, and to his surprise the two security guards are none other than Satpreet Kaur and Gurjeet Kaur !!!!

Seeing a chance to get some help, Heera Singh begs them,"Bhainjee ! Bhainjee ! Please help me, this woman won't save me from Teburculosis!"

Gurjeet Kaur says, "Don't worry Bhajee, you will be just fine. Besides you fell out of a one-story building and landed on your butt. You have no cuts and everything seems to be in order except for the hole in your pants."

Satpreet Kaur gives Heera Singh a box with some scotch tape, a tic tac, and two rubber bands.

Heera Singh manages to repair the hole in his pants and goes home to take a long nap, and forget all of this trauma.

"Tomorrow is a new day," he tells himself. "Tomorrow the sun will rise and so will I. Tomorrow the sun will shine and so will I. Tomorrow the sun will give people skin cancer and...

tomorrow is a new day."

With that, Heera Singh walks home into the sunset.

(the end)

THE NEXT DAY....

The next day remembering that Heera Singh was in the year 1940, He got worried thinking that he will be struck by lightning but then the Doc (from back to the future) turns up from no where and starts calling him Marti on thinking that this may be a way to get back to the future he agrees and pretends his name is Marti. the Doc tell's hime before they can go home they need to complete a mission, They needed to get some crystal powder to help save the Doc's wife from dying, Heera Singh agreed to the mission and so the Doc told him the plan ______________