If you are married has your view on the opposite gender changed m

Guest Guest Incel

44 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's become a meme over the past year or so; the idea that a guy in his 50s and 60s is still in his prime and eligible for women usually decades younger than him. It's a monumental cope.

I agree with what you're saying in a general sense but I think older guys who've grown through tough times and have it shape them find it hard not to consider a lot of younger ones (especially millennials) to be effete and seriously weak minded. Also things like the new generation guys identifying as women (????!!!!), is shocking to us. Guys going to beauty parlours. Beards shaped with meticulous homo-precision. All seems very gay to us. Even bibian are noticing it and have mentioned it on threads.

In that context, it's not surprising that certain blokes are always crying about not being able to attract women, and the rise of incels. I wouldn't go there because of dasmesh pita's warnings in CP, and what I've seen with people who've gone that way (and not having any nonce proclivities) - but in that context it sort of doesn't surprise me when younger women (by this I mean 20s) give you the come on. I feel sorry for them too. 

46 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's become a meme over the past year or so; the idea that a guy in his 50s and 60s is still in his prime and eligible for women usually decades younger than him. It's a monumental cope.

It's got to be said as well. I've routinely met guys in their 40s/50s and sometimes even 60s who are in better shape and physically stronger than a lot of 25 year old who are supposed to be in their prime. These guys can graft! 

44 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's got to be said as well. I've routinely met guys in their 40s/50s and sometimes even 60s who are in better shape and physically stronger than a lot of 25 year old who are supposed to be in their prime. These guys can graft! 

I don't know if it's to test me, or being grounded in Gurmat is secretly sexy, but I'm getting more looks than ever bro. I just tune it all out. 

Har kirpa I'm feeling fit bro. Working circles around everybody. Probably not breeding but that's by choice as is abstaining. Anand Karaj or nothing, not really worried about that worried about Sikhi itself. The age difference seems to bother me not them too. Yeesh. 

Another weak-b1tch thing from the new generation:

Topping yourself over 'online bullying' - how would they have handled real life physical bullying?  Let alone skinhead gangs, or proto-islamist pricks or armed grooming gangs wondering around with impunity?

As people brought it up, I might as well bring it out:

Anxiety.......every young c**t seems to have this like it's a new medical condition. I'd feel anxiety too when I was 8 years old and told to pick up some groceries from the shops, dodging racists, feral dogs, nonces etc. It's not the end of the world. Find something to alleviate it. 

Sometimes it seems like we've got a completely sheltered, closeted 'matrix' generation - who think they know it all and have the resilience of a crushed grape. And how they talk to their elders is lowlife too.....    

35 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I don't know if it's to test me, or being grounded in Gurmat is secretly sexy, but I'm getting more looks than ever bro. I just tune it all out. 

It's no secret, having a solid identity and strong convictions and being grounded in something wholesome and powerful is always sexy to broads, whether you like it or not. It's that internal strength and stability that's projected. Having a moral and ethical code and sticking to it. Shows a strength that women are attracted to. 

I think the anglo media brainwashed a generation into 'metrosexualism' and promoted promiscuity amongst females (as 'liberation') and this has made a lot of blokes lose their masculine essence as a result.